Happy Anniversary to the Expats from Philly.Com

Howie58

2 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

Welcome back to the most upbeat and positive poster from Philly.com we are thrilled you have chosen to rejoin us!  On the old Philly board you were like the anti-Rochflyer (the most negative poster ever).

Who was it that started the Rochflyer annual negativity awards on the old board?  

If no one claims responsibility,  i will take it

2 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

Welcome back to the most upbeat and positive poster from Philly.com we are thrilled you have chosen to rejoin us!  On the old Philly board you were like the anti-Rochflyer (the most negative poster ever).

Who was it that started the Rochflyer annual negativity awards on the old board?  

I forgot all about that. That's awesome. I forget the name at the moment, but was it the same poster that started the "I'd like to thank...." thread? 

2 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

but was it the same poster that started the "I'd like to thank...." thread? 

Holy Crap ...talk about a thread that never died. It was like the Energizer Bunny it went on and went on and on an on ....

3 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Holy Crap ...talk about a thread that never died. It was like the Energizer Bunny it went on and went on and on an on ....

True. 

It was utterly hysterical for the first couple hundred posts, though. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I forgot all about that. That's awesome. I forget the name at the moment, but was it the same poster that started the "I'd like to thank...." thread? 

I feel like it was Bertmega but I could be waaaay off on that.

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Zepp something or other.

That's it!  All night I was like, "it was 'Z-something.'"  I couldn't get "Zofo" out of my head but knew that wasn't it. 

It was numbers after that but I don't recall. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

That's it!  All night I was like, "it was 'Z-something.'"  I couldn't get "Zofo" out of my head but knew that wasn't it. 

It was numbers after that but I don't recall. 

Yes it is Zofo!!! You are absolutely correct! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, aziz said:

my finest moment, bar none.

Hey long time no hear! How are you bud?  Hope all is well.  Good to see you posting every now and then .....

and yes ....xxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx = absolutely brilliant! We had poor HJ thinking all his posts  were posting like that for weeks!   LOL

Edited by pilldoc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2019 at 12:52 PM, pilldoc said:

you know who we missed on the Silly.com wall of shame ..........

GUMMY!!!!!  and all his moronic posts! LOL

Oh man...I have a memory like a steel trap and I almost forgot about Gotanygum?  

I must have compartmentalized him out in an element of self preservation. 

11 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

Gummy is pooping!

What about The Tonner?  His sexcapades posts always made me laugh!!

Died of syphilis in a Bangkok whore house. 

Actually, he was traded to Columbus for Voracek and Couturier and no longer posts on Philly message boards. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ruxpin said:

We cannot talk about the old board without mentioning Fanatic

Fanatic 2

Fanatic 3.0

FanaticLives

FanaticReturns

Totally forgot the multi-personality disorder of Fanatic.  He was certainly a piece of work too.  No wonder silly.com went downhill ...Vader / Gummy / Fanatic / Maker / Kuato / Forsby / Tucker / Zod ...that is quite a list of trolls ...... 

3 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Totally forgot the multi-personality disorder of Fanatic.  He was certainly a piece of work too.  No wonder silly.com went downhill ...Vader / Gummy / Fanatic / Maker / Kuato / Forsby / Tucker / Zod ...that is quite a list of trolls ...... 

I know Fanatic was never quite understood, but I really enjoyed the heck out of him.  He didn't express himself well, but he knew hockey.  I got a decoder ring with my Frosted Flakes. 

He was on the board with me before philly.com.  Unless they've changed screen names, I think everyone from the Cro-Magnon pre-philly.com days is gone.

• Like 1