Wild vs. Coyotes 11/14/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Two tired teams fighting it out, as close as it gets. The Coyotes hitting the crossbar at the last second. Two bad goals given by Dubnyk, but the team bailed him out. I think this one goes to Tocchet. He should have taken the challenge, and let Kuemper play this one. That would have made this one a totally different game. We'll take the points, though, thank you!

2 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Dubnyk and his famous behind-the-goal-line-play... what a sieve.

Was he bored?  Anytime he seems to get bored he begins to think he's the next Martin Brodeur in trying to play the puck and it usually ends up in disaster or near disaster.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Was he bored?  Anytime he seems to get bored he begins to think he's the next Martin Brodeur in trying to play the puck and it usually ends up in disaster or near disaster.  

I don't get it. He's been burned SO many times and I'm not even kidding - why the heck he hasn't done something about his poor stickhandling? Say like practise it 1000  times or cut radically the times he needs to go behind the net. There were zero Wild players where he shot the puck, very bizarre move: https://www.nhl.com/video/garland-capitalizes-from-in-front/t-310495240/c-4593340

1 minute ago, Hockey-78 said:

I don't get it. He's been burned SO many times and I'm not even kidding - why the heck he hasn't done something about his poor stickhandling? Say like practise it 1000  times or cut radically the times he needs to go behind the net. There were zero Wild players where he shot the puck, very bizarre move: https://www.nhl.com/video/garland-capitalizes-from-in-front/t-310495240/c-4593340

Wow, that was awful.  He just seemed to pick an area...didn't matter if anyone was there or not and just tried to send it out of the zone.  Stupid and pointless.  Looked like a typical bored Dubnyk move to me...

2 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wow, that was awful.  He just seemed to pick an area...didn't matter if anyone was there or not and just tried to send it out of the zone.  Stupid and pointless.  Looked like a typical bored Dubnyk move to me...

Dumberer said Dubnyk cleared the puck like that because of where the Arizona player was by him. Because of where that Arizona player was, Dubnyk expected a Wild forward to be up on the half wall.

Well there was a forward there, just in the wrong jersey...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Sounds like the team played pretty well but Dubnyk nearly threw it away.  Kunin with a big save to bail out his goalie tonight.  

IMO, it is a huge Kunin's team save of the year. Not happening very often  for our team.

Overall, it was a good win.