You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Hurricanes 11/16/19 @ 1:00PM CST at the X

25 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

IMO Reimer has looked better than Dubnyk. I think the hope is the Canes will drop the tempo and let the Wild back in the game.

For some reason they did take their foot off the gas. They're giving you hope, @Alexandron

• Thanks 1

Anyone that is not Parise, Zucc, or Koivu should get more TOI upfront.  Moreover, Suter is now the 4th-5th best defensemen on the team.  His TOI needs to decrease with 9 and 11 throughout the year.

15 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Bila's feed has been excellent for me from the word go. 6600Kbps. Highly recommend it.

Lucky you, I just tried bumping up the settings to the 6600 and ... ... ... 

Then back to standard 2140bps and it jumps around from there. :( 

I'll mess with it some more but there's only so much I can do even with a good PC but having CenturyLink with an old bad routing from main hub.

BB is so red that I don't need to feel any anger or frustration. He carries it all.

Just now, lynxrattle said:

Dubnyk's save percentage I probably about .333 🤨

What do you expect, he sucks. The Canes has first shot on the goal halfway through the period and it's in.

So, when do you think BB coaches for his job and sits all the high-priced hacks that don't produce in spite of all their opportunities (11, 9, 20, and 40)?

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

Patented Parise goal right there 

Even on a breakaway...

3 minutes ago, lynxrattle said:

Oh goody. PK. Can not give any more goals. 

How bout scoring one instead 😁

• Like 1