Wild vs. Hurricanes 11/16/19 @ 1:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

I watch a lot of Carolina, their bread and butter is throwing everything on net and rushing the goalie, your Wild have done a great job of preventing this for the most part. 

Killer shorty by Parise, never saw him as a P/K guy.

1 minute ago, yave1964 said:

I watch a lot of Carolina, their bread and butter is throwing everything on net and rushing the goalie, your Wild have done a great job of preventing this for the most part. 

Killer shorty by Parise, never saw him as a P/K guy.

I've seen a lot of CArolina too and I have to say, they're far from their best in this game and is it really because the Wild are playing so well? Stop trying, down with the tempo and the Wild can match any team in this league.

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

We can start tanking next game. Let's win this one to turn BB's face back to white. No heart attacks today.

Lol, I think the best choice in that regard for BB is to cut down the booze. His face wouldn't be so puffy either.

Oh, and use another goalie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

I've seen a lot of CArolina too and I have to say, they're far from their best in this game and is it really because the Wild are playing so well? Stop trying, down with the tempo and the Wild can match any team in this league.

Carolina is plus 94 in the shot versus shots against differential, third in the league.  the Wild are 25th at minus 43. In this game the Wild have flipped the script, wildly outshooting the Canes (pun intended). I dont watch much Wild, but I love how they are playing five deep in both zones. Carolina looks frustrated, unable to gain any traction. Fun game, if the Wild play this style more I will start watching them more.

• Like 1

Just now, yave1964 said:

Carolina is plus 94 in the shot versus shots against differential, third in the league.  the Wild are 25th at minus 43. In this game the Wild have flipped the script, wildly outshooting the Canes (pun intended). I dont watch much Wild, but I love how they are playing five deep in both zones. Carolina looks frustrated, unable to gain any traction. Fun game, if the Wild play this style more I will start watching them more.

They don't, which explains their situation in the standings.

But yeah, from viewer's point - this game has been a killer so far!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Haula has been very invisible. Maybe the injury is still hurting him. Cannot even seem to skate at full speed. Well, at least two faceoffs wins against Koivu.

Nino with some defensive lapses too. He's not been that good for the Canes this season.