Wild vs. Hurricanes 11/16/19 @ 1:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

4 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Dang, Brodin is such a smooth skater! Too bad nothing much really comes of it...

I would let Brodin play on PP.  He has had some big slappers from time-to-time.  I think he has allowed Spurgeon to take his opportunity, then Dumba.  Time to retire the limp-wrister's TOI and give Brodin more opportunities?

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

I love how our guys always fight each other for the puck which ends up with neither player getting it and the other team gets a chance because of it.

I wonder why that happens. Too little practice, unclear system, too eager, no communication or what?

6 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I would let Brodin play on PP.  He has had some big slappers from time-to-time.  I think he has allowed Spurgeon to take his opportunity, then Dumba.  Time to retire the limp-wrister's TOI and give Brodin more opportunities?

Out of the top 4 defensemen over the last five seasons, Brodin shoots the least. By a lot. He’s got 450 shots, Dumba has 679. And he’s played in 40 more games than Dumba. He’s just not a shooter.