FROST warning

King Knut

1 hour ago, brelic said:

I picked up some MK Ultra at the store the other day. Hadn't tried it before - it's a really nice indica that has a mix of giggly/creative head high but also really calming. 

We had some seeds and 2 clones given to us. Next season I'm going to try 4 different kinds, going to do research on which to try. One will be a high CBD potency for my wife. The other 3 will be purely for fun. I'll look into that one.

• Like 1

Company wants to pay someone $3,000 a month to smoke and review marijuana

American Marijuana is looking to hire someone to smoke a variety of cannabis products and give their honest review of them afterwards.

"The best part? You can work from the comfort of your own home," the job listing reads.

The company, which calls itself "one of the most trusted medical marijuana resources online," promises that the job is 100-percent real.

"The applicant will have to write about their honest reviews and opinions of the product in the form of a blog. Moreover, they must also be comfortable in front of the camera since the job includes unboxing videos and explainer videos of how each cannabis product performs and differs from other, more notable products in the category."

Here's how it works, according to American Marijuana:

"Every month, the lucky applicant will be shipped a box containing different brands and varieties of cannabis products every month. These products range from weed strains, vapes, edibles to CBD oils. The applicant will then test the products in person and write about their experience with the product from unboxing to everything they’ll be doing with the product."

In return for your hard work, the lucky applicant will be paid up to $3,000 a month AND receive FREE cannabis products.

Applicants must be 18 or older.

puff puff ..........pass..

Edited by intheslot
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, brelic said:

I picked up some MK Ultra at the store the other day. Hadn't tried it before - it's a really nice indica that has a mix of giggly/creative head high but also really calming. 

Wasn't that the name of the CIA mind control program from the 60s or whatever?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, intheslot said:

Company wants to pay someone $3,000 a month to smoke and review marijuana

American Marijuana is looking to hire someone to smoke a variety of cannabis products and give their honest review of them afterwards.

"The best part? You can work from the comfort of your own home," the job listing reads.

The company, which calls itself "one of the most trusted medical marijuana resources online," promises that the job is 100-percent real.

"The applicant will have to write about their honest reviews and opinions of the product in the form of a blog. Moreover, they must also be comfortable in front of the camera since the job includes unboxing videos and explainer videos of how each cannabis product performs and differs from other, more notable products in the category."

Here's how it works, according to American Marijuana:

"Every month, the lucky applicant will be shipped a box containing different brands and varieties of cannabis products every month. These products range from weed strains, vapes, edibles to CBD oils. The applicant will then test the products in person and write about their experience with the product from unboxing to everything they’ll be doing with the product."

In return for your hard work, the lucky applicant will be paid up to $3,000 a month AND receive FREE cannabis products.

Applicants must be 18 or older.

puff puff ..........pass..

Ummm...dream job!!!

I posted this clip in another thread but i wanted it here too. I love seeing Morgan in Briere's old #48. I hope he can capture some of his magic.

Here are clips of him from my (and i'm sure maybe many here too) favorite year in the last decade of hockey (i know it is depressing when i type it like that but true).

Mr. Clutch....boy could this guy rip it screaming down the right side!!! I long for a player like that now.

Best hockey in a looooooooong time.

Man after rewatching the video...again.......i just watched it the other night i just miss how those team were so aggressive it seemed and how well they skated.

Just things i swear i guess i took for granted at the time but miss so much with hockey these days.

Hockey these days just seems so goddamn boring there is just no electricity flowing on this club anywhere.

It just seems like we all over rate this current team and they just aren't very good i guess.

Will they ever get exciting hockey like these days again??? Sure there is no Cup but it was very fun to watch!

This is what i was commenting on when i went to the Toronto game. I fear its this new approach to the game, and a shift from old school mentality. 

Here's what I always wonder....

If we were able to remove the history of how the game used to be played, and replace it was just this new style, what would the fan base look like? 

1 hour ago, mojo1917 said:

small sample size obviously. 

It appears Morgan Frost can play hockey at the level.

What most impressed me was his defensive positioning and active stick, both of which looked instinctual to me. He was a center all his life, he knows how to play the game. Also, he didn't really get pushed around at all when in heavy contact/traffic, which was a concern. 

• Like 3

On 11/21/2019 at 8:34 AM, OccamsRazor said:

I posted this clip in another thread but i wanted it here too. I love seeing Morgan in Briere's old #48. I hope he can capture some of his magic.

Here are clips of him from my (and i'm sure maybe many here too) favorite year in the last decade of hockey (i know it is depressing when i type it like that but true).

Mr. Clutch....boy could this guy rip it screaming down the right side!!! I long for a player like that now.

Best hockey in a looooooooong time.

BUMP!!!

After last night's game i think Frosty represented Danny B well last night. As far as i'm concerned he can keep the #48!!!!

Danny is smiling at him somewhere!!!

And this is soooooo Danny B!!!!

Image result for daniel briere flyers goal gif

Keep it going kid!!!!