JVR & Voracek

Matt

13 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Well for a dead wood/ salary dump I would gamble on him for Jake  if Edmonton had the cap space and If there were no other deals to be had for Jake.

I don't think he's coming back to North America, though.  So, if the idea is to just dump $8.25M in cap space, I'm game, but Edmonton really doesn't have the room.    

Does RNH play the left or right side?  Don't know think the Oilers would do this and there'd still be cap issues, but I'd think about that.

8 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Ok fair enough. I wouldn't think a guy like you would be interested in JP since the only thing softer than his hands is his overall game.

Only for a last resort do we go for Jesse P.. At the deadline we need to shop Ghost, JVR and Jake. I would target the other teams top prospects who are close to NHL ready . We might have to eat some of Jakes salary but 2 million a year for a couple of years is better than paying him a full salary to turn the puck over. 

3 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

If he were any more useless, he'd be orange with crazy yellow hair.  (not Gritty).

Lol, speaking of which, why not tell Gritty to lace 'em up? He skates alright, from what I can remember. And he's shown himself to be very versatile and creative. He could steal Pettersson's jock and make him chase him all over the ice. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Guys i am afraid they are stuck with both JVR and Jake.

They might be able to move Ghost but they don't have to right now unless it was a good deal.

Best case is to package a forward and Ghost.

But it's highly unlikely.

We know for sure one of them will be claimed at the expansion draft. So let the countdown begin.

34 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

We know for sure one of them will be claimed at the expansion draft. So let the countdown begin.

I sure hope so.

It would be nice if they both finally find a way to remove their heads from their asses and help out more.

The frustrating thing is watching this organization do the same dumb **** time and again. They dealt JVR because he was a bust. Through other moves then end up with Simmonds. He goes on to be come the heart of the team and JVR flourishes elsewhere. Simmonds starts a declune so they bring back JVR. Now there is no Simmonds and JVR is the same as he was the first time

What a bunch of dumbasses