Wild vs. Rangers 11/25/19 @ 6:00PM CST at Madison Square Garden

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, MNSOTA said:

Also, I think I will make these potatoes.....the garlic will negate the coconut and almond: https://itdoesnttastelikechicken.com/the-best-and-easiest-vegan-garlic-mashed-potatoes/

I’ve made garlic and rosemary mashed potatoes that didn’t need anything on them. Used reds and smashed them all up, skins and all. 

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

Fresh cranberry sauce is more healthy. 

Sorry, can not drink an almond milk. It gives for me an almond taste. Prefer more natural dairy stuff.

I think cashew is the creamier and more neutral of the two.

• Like 1

I should just go listen to this in my office.....I need to clean it up as my ISP is sending a technician on Wednesday. I've been having some weird tech issues while working. I did everything I could and my work HelpDesk and I can only think it's something network related. When I called my ISP on Friday, the lady on the phone could see SIX ERRORS on my downstream. I don't know about you, but that would probably explain some of the audio issues I've been having on some of my calls.

4 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Let's go back to a Thanksgiving dinner. What else we can add to a turkey, mashed potatoes and a cranberry sauce? Any salads?

LIG's brother makes a kickass green bean casserole and their mom makes this wild rice dish that delicious.