Wild vs. Senators 11/29/19 @ 3:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Dumb said that the ‘4th line goals by Hartman and Donato don’t look like 4th line goals.’  This is because our top two lines play like 4th

liners and our 4th (or third)  liners play more like top 2 when they have more chances - but CL can’t have that, and neither can the Country Club.  I expect some dirty looks from the front of the bench and from CL (and for BB to break up one of line 3 and 4 to make some Country Club member look better and ‘share in the glory’ they had/have nothing to do with by moving an achiever temporarily up to line 1 or 2 to ‘get them going.’). 🙄

I have made an executive decision. There will be no post-game. I just got off work and I’m exhausted. Plus I have to keep reminding myself that I have to work tomorrow because today has felt like a Saturday all day. 

Wild's 4th Line Sparks 7-2 Rout of Ottawa

Pretty good game.  I didn't see to many bad things out there on Friday.  I thought the lines were working hard and for the most part the team kept it simple and carried most of the play.  There were a few moments where the Senators threatened a bit, but for the most part the Wild seemed to be in control.  I shared some impressions on the game and prospect news too...enjoy.  

• Like 1

No questions tomorrow game is going to be more difficult one against Dallas Stars. That team from our Central Division is having already 32 points. The sad part that our Iowa Wild team also had difficulties to play 2 games against a Texas Stars team and lost both games this week (3:7; 3:4). Just hope for the revenge.