You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

The logo is a bright spot. Cheers and Happy Holidays!
      When I watched the game on Friday, I found myself wondering why the 'wings record was so bad. There's a lot of speed in the line-up, guys were competing, there seemed to be some good skill in the top 9. The defense was just alright, but I didn't think this team looked as bad as their record. Then the Couturier goal happened and the team just folded.  So this is a young and fragile bunch.  I think there are some good young players that will need to grow but I think there
      @mojo1917   Friday's game was better than Wednesday's, although 6-1 is still a beating!   The Toronto game was just one of the worst games they've played. They. Had. Nothing.   But that's only one game. If that game stood alone as an exception, it would be dismissable. But last season we had multiple games that were similar e.g. Montreal games. This ISN'T just about THIS season.   The problem is that unlike previous seasons, most of the time, where we were
      @yave1964   Yes, how the mighty have fallen...fallen...fallen...fallen   A few notes: Bernier would be better than OK if he had ANY sort of defense in front of him. Sometimes, he has been the sole reason we didn't lose by seven or eight! He's made some awfully nice stops that you may have seen on the condensed game highlights. And I appreciated his effort in going in for an injured Howard even though he was as sick as a dog.   If we keep playing like this, and if Gr
      @SpikeDDS   I think in my heart and brain that next year the Wings will be watchable, by the following year we will be competitive. But God is this team as presently assembled bad. Almost biblically so.
      @SpikeDDS     Hirose and Zadina shipped to GR today. Sigh.    Hirose, truthfully I have been more than a bit skeptical. players who come out of nowhere tend to return there rather quickly. Zadina though, I was hoping we would give him a bit of a longer shot with Mantha out.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name