You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Sorry to disagree Howie, but  at no point in that game did I think,  'Wow the Coyotes are really buzzing', they weren't "hungrier', unless you're talkng about Phil Kessel thinking about burritos. That game was won by Darcy Keumper, win by the goalie, die by the goalie- we've had our share of nights where Moose or Hartsy were our best players too.    As a general note, I don't think I would enjoy watching my team play the Coyotes 4 times a year, they interfere, they grab jerseys, h
      I hope they arent afflicted with the same virus the eagles had when they played the Dolphins.   Punish that ass!
      Tocchet's got this team playing well.  This is a challenge game.  
      Seems like a perfect opportunity, if they go with the 7D lineup to sprinkle in Ghost (or Myers for that matter) at forward for a shift or two. I'm surprised coaches don't try that kind of thing a bit more, by which I mean ever. You never know where you might find some magic on the ice. 
      Well, the Yotes were a shade hungrier and their goalie was a shade better than ours.  There was no lack of effort, but this Phoenix team plays tough, team D.  Our captain didn't help with some untimely penalties.  
      They deserved better. Played most of the game in the Yotes end...just couldn't score.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name