Fire Krueger now before its too late

Buffalo Rick

Bad enough no info on Jack Eichel on playing but then the moron puts Hutton in the goal, and he has not played in  over 2 weeks.   And the first two goals were own goals, but in the bet by Sheary and Hutton.  To make it worse even was the once again brutal play of this guy they got from Chicago.  Jokuharju or whatever. I am not looking up his stupid name. He SUCKS.  Needs to be benched and they need to call up Lawrence Pilut from Rochester.  This dumb bastard Krueger does not know what is right in front of him    How many giveaways is he going to tolerate?  He rewards him with more ice time and at critical times!  He is horrible.  I have not seen anything from him either in his zone or the opposing zone.  At least Dahlin, not great at defending and Risto can generate offense.  Miller and Scandella know what to do in the zone.  NOT JOKUHARJU   or however you spell his ridiculous name. Might as well be Rumpelstiltskin.    Get rid of him and Krueger in on fell swoop.  Let Rob Ray coach the damn team.  Anything would be an upgrade.  And YES, I could do a better job!  I would at least know who to call up and who to send down to Rochester. What a humiliating performance.  I mean, without Eichel this team quits. They quit last night.  I think they were shocked that the captain was out. I heard someone hear say its the flu? Not sure if he got good info or if he was just making jokes as usual.  Eichel is what makes this team go. Without him they are useless.  And that goes for you too Skinner.  You sucked the money out of us and now you are just worth crap without Eichel on your line to babysit you.  I cannot say anything bad about Olofsson.  But he needs Eichel to set him up  Okposo has been very good but he needs help also.  Sending Middlestadt down to me was stupid.  There are 3-4 guys in Rochester that should be changing jerseys with guys in Buffalo.  FIRE THIS IDIOT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. Still in the race as long as Eichel comes back?  But who knows what is going on?  He has a 17 game point streak, and he is in consideration already for MVP.  To me he is the MVP

5 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

I didn't realize the Philly flu was still a thing...but Eichel clearly had it last night.

Hart for MVP!!

I don't know if I've ever seen your troll game this strong. Very solid. Help yourself to a 72' plasma TV on your way out.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

I don't know if I've ever seen your troll game this strong. Very solid. Help yourself to a 72' plasma TV on your way out.

My wife says if we get anymore 72 footers we're going to have to move into a larger yacht.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It wouldnt matter if Jack adams came and made a love baby with Scotty bowman, buffalo is a poorly put together team, a superstar forward, a couple of damn solid defenseman but everyone else on the team, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER is league average at best. Skinner can score goals when he is on his game but does nothing else, the goaltenders are strictly backup material-period. Dont get me wrong, they are miles ahead of my Wings but pretty much everyone since the 74-75 Capitals is, lol. Buffalo may be able to squeeze into the last playoff spot but I doubt it.

On 12/20/2019 at 4:49 AM, Hockey Junkie said:

Bad enough no info on Jack Eichel on playing but then the moron puts Hutton in the goal, and he has not played in  over 2 weeks.   And the first two goals were own goals, but in the bet by Sheary and Hutton.  To make it worse even was the once again brutal play of this guy they got from Chicago.  Jokuharju or whatever. I am not looking up his stupid name. He SUCKS.  Needs to be benched and they need to call up Lawrence Pilut from Rochester.  This dumb bastard Krueger does not know what is right in front of him    How many giveaways is he going to tolerate?  He rewards him with more ice time and at critical times!  He is horrible.  I have not seen anything from him either in his zone or the opposing zone.  At least Dahlin, not great at defending and Risto can generate offense.  Miller and Scandella know what to do in the zone.  NOT JOKUHARJU   or however you spell his ridiculous name. Might as well be Rumpelstiltskin.    Get rid of him and Krueger in on fell swoop.  Let Rob Ray coach the damn team.  Anything would be an upgrade.  And YES, I could do a better job!  I would at least know who to call up and who to send down to Rochester. What a humiliating performance.  I mean, without Eichel this team quits. They quit last night.  I think they were shocked that the captain was out. I heard someone hear say its the flu? Not sure if he got good info or if he was just making jokes as usual.  Eichel is what makes this team go. Without him they are useless.  And that goes for you too Skinner.  You sucked the money out of us and now you are just worth crap without Eichel on your line to babysit you.  I cannot say anything bad about Olofsson.  But he needs Eichel to set him up  Okposo has been very good but he needs help also.  Sending Middlestadt down to me was stupid.  There are 3-4 guys in Rochester that should be changing jerseys with guys in Buffalo.  FIRE THIS IDIOT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. Still in the race as long as Eichel comes back?  But who knows what is going on?  He has a 17 game point streak, and he is in consideration already for MVP.  To me he is the MVP

Hate to tell you this...but the young 20 year old defender Jokiarihu has some upside. Has 14 pts and 41 hits in 38 games. He can skate although the overall game is a work in progress. Has upside as a 2nd pp qb...and has shown some offensive flair st times. He is 20...has never played a full season and is on a steep learning curve. Could make a decent 2nd pairing guy in a few years.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Hate to tell you this...but the young 20 year old defender Jokiarihu has some upside. Has 14 pts and 41 hits in 38 games. He can skate although the overall game is a work in progress. Has upside as a 2nd pp qb...and has shown some offensive flair st times. He is 20...has never played a full season and is on a steep learning curve. Could make a decent 2nd pairing guy in a few years.

I cant stand him.  If I am running the team I fire Krueger and tell him to take that punk with him

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

I cant stand him.  If I am running the team I fire Krueger and tell him to take that punk with him

1)Merry Christmas and a Hapoy New Year!

2)You have gifted this kid extra elite stardom...I'm quite sure he is counting his blessings.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jammer2 said:

2)You have gifted this kid extra elite stardom...I'm quite sure he is counting his blessings.

I am pretty sure Chicago would LOVE to have Jokiharju back.

From what I've seen of him, he has a pretty decent shot, NHL level skating ability, some raw instincts at both ends of the ice, good physical size at 6'1 190 (and hasn't fully filled out yet) who just needs some more coaching on 

A) Shooting the puck a bit more utilizing that good shot and creating deflection opportunities for his forwards
B) Protecting the puck a bit more....maybe using positioning better, maybe a bit more patience too.....things that ARE coachable to a young player like him.

As you said, he projects to be a very solid 2nd pair guy on just about any team.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jammer2 said:

Merry Xmas 

Edited by TropicalFruitGirl26
Now, now...easy on the name calling. We are all Hf dot netters here...