You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Hockey-78

Hurricanes vs. Leafs 12/23/19 @ 2 pm ET at Scotiabank Arena

Haula has so far a goal and assist. Nino has an assist. Svechnikov  has 1 goal and the most shots on goal(5) for the Canes team at this moment.

Edited by Alexandron

5 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Rookie coach Keefe being outcoached or what.

Not sure, but it reminds me our Wild game last Saturday when we became completely frustrated . Our mistake was that we did not tried to replace Stalock earlier during the game like Canes did during this game.

• Like 1

After 2 periods it shows my predicted score 5:3 for today game between the Wild and  the Flames at 4:00 p.m.

14 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Howler, 6-4. Good job Wild for letting this guy go for nothing. Gheesh...

Yeah, Haula already has 2 goals and 1 assist for this time of the game.

OMG, score is 6:7 now. It seems both teams want to finish their game on a winning note before Christmas.

I should not tell how Mrazek played at Detroit. He probably read my message during the 2nd intermission and became frustrated.🙄. Now he lost 4 goals at 29  shots.

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

6:8. Game is over for Canes. Their both goalies were huge sieves today.

Yes. Mrazek started off well enough but on couple of goals he just froze and didn't move a muscle. Thanks for the company, Alex! 👍

• Thanks 1

I was a fun game to watch with both fans being elated then dejected.  Svehnikov what a beaut!

I think this was a game of speed intimidating and each team having their way for long periods, the Canes's offensive game is pretty awesome, it's gonna be an interesting playoffs this year.

1 hour ago, Hockey-78 said:

Yes. Mrazek started off well enough but on couple of goals he just froze and didn't move a muscle. Thanks for the company, Alex! 👍

Hockey-78! Thanks for you too.🤝

3 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

This 1st period so far is probably the best I've seen the Leafs play for the last 20 years or so. Or what do you guys think, @WordsOfWisdom and @hobie?

Ah, I'm doing family stuff today/tonight.  :)  

3 minutes ago, hobie said:

I was a fun game to watch with both fans being elated then dejected.  Svehnikov what a beaut!

I think this was a game of speed intimidating and each team having their way for long periods, the Canes's offensive game is pretty awesome, it's gonna be an interesting playoffs this year.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, WordsOfWisdom said:

Ah, I'm doing family stuff today/tonight.  :)  

Damn if you do, damn if you don't... 🙂 well, next time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

Damn if you do, damn if you don't... 🙂 well, next time.

Why do I always miss the most entertaining games???   🙄