Rielly Turned Inside Out by McDavid

This was the best goal I've seen all season..... unfortunately it wasn't Matthews scoring it, it was McDavid.  :) 

Timestamp: 7:30

If there's ONE tiny gripe I have with Matthews (and admittedly this is nitpicking to the extreme), it's that he can't/doesn't score goals like this.

Side note: The goaltending really let the team down tonight. Everything was going in. 

McDavid is coming at me, I'm the only player that can stop him and there isn't any worry about what's coming behind him, what should I do?

Strip the puck off of his stick, of course, stopping him is the 2nd option😱, really?

I have made a point of watching more of McDavid this year (usually superstars bore me) he has filled out a bit and looks slightly bigger and stronger while still maintaining his speed. He is every bit as good as advertised which is saying something.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, hobie said:

McDavid is coming at me, I'm the only player that can stop him and there isn't any worry about what's coming behind him, what should I do?

Strip the puck off of his stick, of course, stopping him is the 2nd option😱, really?

If that's me, i'm gonna crap my pants while doing whatever it takes to haul him down, take my chances on the pk