You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Kraken Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Canucks 1/12/20 @ 3:00PM CST at the X

LOL #3. Dubnyk should be replaced immediately to wake up the team.

Soucy had a couple nice chances. Played individually very well. 

Edited by Alexandron

Hey Wes.....Jake Virtanen is as Canadian as you are. He is NOT a fellow countryman of Klyde.

7 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

wow a few open net chances and couldn't put one in

Yeahhhh....

14 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

need to get Dubnyk out of there he's not on his game 

IMO, he is not only in his game as well as he should not be in our team for at least the last 2 years. He is a real softyman for the Wild team.

6 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

1043345143_JVMeme.jpg.73593087af46cb9e064a2979534efb30.jpg

Someone needs to send that pic to Wes on Twitter....

It seems my score prediction 1:0 was right not for our game, but for the game Predators against Jets.  They are running extremely hard now to get the playoffs spot. For us is a must win game, but I do not think we will be able to get those valuable 2 points in such a frustrating game.

Well, the Devils fired their GM, Ray Shero.

Looks like I haven’t missed much. Spent the day doing laundry, grocery shopping, going to the YMCA, cooking dinner, you know, being productive. The opposite of the Wild...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

Looks like I haven’t missed much. Spent the day doing laundry, grocery shopping, going to the YMCA, cooking dinner, you know, being productive. The opposite of the Wild...

You have being more productive that the Wild team today.

Amazing how this team gets a few days off to be “rested” and they come out like they’re still waking up from their naps...and how much you want to bet at least one Wild player says in the post game “We weren’t ready for them...”

Why they shoot most of the time too low instead of upper right and left corners of the opposite net? Greenway just had a chance but was kind of too low and easy to redirect. 

8 times we now are shorthanded in this game. 

seriously I don't know of any team that's been worse on 2 on 1's then us. I mean I think we've always been rather horrible at them.

5 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Amazing how this team gets a few days off to be “rested” and they come out like they’re still waking up from their naps...and how much you want to bet at least one Wild player says in the post game “We weren’t ready for them...”

It seems the whole team is ready to play just in AHL, but not here. It is not a NHL level.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

seriously I don't know of any team that's been worse on 2 on 1's then us. I mean I think we've always been rather horrible at them.

They’re pretty horrible at just about everything...💩

With as bad as we are at 2 on 1 why don't they try a trailer type play

1 minute ago, Tomdog said:

With as bad as we are at 2 on 1 why don't they try a trailer type play

This team could have a 4-0 and manage to shoot it into the goalie or launch it into the netting...