Jagr:The Offense

Guest The Quigster

Its becoming painfully obvious when Jagr isn't 100% the Flyer's scoring suffers. Cooter is doing all he can to help,Simmonds gives 110%, Schenn(?),Briere(?),Worker Ants(A+) Goalies(???????) Defense(?????????????????) Lavi(Ah-F**k-it). Hopefully Jagr can stay healthy and keep the cup hopes alive?

He didn't look great the first couple of games coming back from the groin (?) injury but last game he looked the Jags of old with his fantastic puck handling.

I don't understand all the posts about trading him. With our young team the experience of playing with a future HOF player and what they can learn is unmeasurable.

I say give him all the rest he needs so he is good to go in the playoffs.The Jedi's will have to learn how to survive without their Master sooner or later!

He didn't look great the first couple of games coming back from the groin (?) injury but last game he looked the Jags of old with his fantastic puck handling.

I don't understand all the posts about trading him. With our young team the experience of playing with a future HOF player and what they can learn is unmeasurable.

I say give him all the rest he needs so he is good to go in the playoffs.The Jedi's will have to learn how to survive without their Master sooner or later!

There is no way the Flyers will trade Jaromir Jagr. Book it. They didn't sign him to turn him into a deadline asset.

They definitely need to monitor Jagr's health and make sure he's ready to go when the games start meaning more each round.

I agree, apart from his obvious talent his playoff experience should be a great help to the younger players. I really can't see any reason to even think about trading him.