Carter Hart may be Carter Hurt (UPDATE: OUT 2-3 WEEKS)

Poulin20

Hopefully this is nothing serious, or the Flyers season theme song is slip sliding away...as in potential playoff spot. Even a first round series gets all these kids some valuable playoff experience. It's a different game in the playoffs and you need experience dealing with decreased space and increased intensity. 

2 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

This GIF  is from a great UK TV show called the IT Crowd.  Have you seen it or did you just find the GIF?

Never seen it just found it...i have seen it around for years actually....thought it fit perfectly...

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Never seen it just found it...i have seen it around for years actually....thought it fit perfectly...

If you like UK humor you should check it out as it is a hidden gem about people who work in the IT department of a large company.

In case you are Interested, here was the first episode I saw that got me hooked. ( If not then no worries.)

:HijackedThread: yes I just hijacked my own thread

Edited by Poulin20

4 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

If you like UK humor you should check it out as it is a hidden gem about people who work in the IT department of a large company.

In case you are Interested, here was the first episode I saw that got me hooked. ( If not then no worries.)

:HijackedThread: yes I just hijacked my own thread

I will check it out. Tha is for the info.

• brelic changed the title to Carter Hart may be Carter Hurt (UPDATE: OUT 2-3 WEEKS)

Elliott will be fine tonight, but tomorrow is leg will fall off and then we'll have Lyon doing pirouettes in the crease every night for the next 3 weeks trying to find out where the puck was*.

*because it's now in the back of the net.

14 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Elliott will be fine tonight, but tomorrow is leg will fall off and then we'll have Lyon doing pirouettes in the crease every night for the next 3 weeks trying to find out where the puck was*.

*because it's now in the back of the net.

luckily it should only be 4 games...thanks all-star break !

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

luckily it should only be 4 games...thanks all-star break !

hart didnt look 100 percent, maybe that's the reason why he's struggling, he didnt look fast on his skates, maybe when he's fully healed he'll play 100 percent and he'll play like last year, i just think he didnt want to sit out and play through the injury until it really bothered him.

2 hours ago, tucson83 said:

hart didnt look 100 percent, maybe that's the reason why he's struggling, he didnt look fast on his skates, maybe when he's fully healed he'll play 100 percent and he'll play like last year, i just think he didnt want to sit out and play through the injury until it really bothered him.

So the injury only affected him when he was on the road?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CoachX said:

So the injury only affected him when he was on the road?

no, i think he was favoring it the whole time it just wasnt that bad, i guess at times it bothered him, at times he didnt, because at the beginning of the season he looked good, he looked fast, he looked confident then he started looking shaky, something didnt look right, he's not going to say im hurting a little and i dont want to play. he's thinking he could play through it. it happens with alot of players.

im not making excuses for him, im just saying maybe that's why he struggling with his five hole

Edited by tucson83

They've outplayed the Blues for most of these 60 minutes. They're going to kick themselves if they don't get at least a point. The Flyers have spent a consistently good amount of time in the offensive zone, more than almost anyone versus the Blues this season.