Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Poulin20

Carter Hart may be Carter Hurt (UPDATE: OUT 2-3 WEEKS)

Recommended Posts

Hart exits practice early with possible injury 


Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Fingers crossed that it’s nothing serious 

Edited by Poulin20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an eternal optimist, I'd like to note that at least whatever may have happened, it didn't involve a Porsche........

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OH1FlyersFan said:

As an eternal optimist, I'd like to note that at least whatever may have happened, it didn't involve a Porsche........


Well, there’s that...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh good god....The tandem of Elliot and Lyons sends SHIVERS up my spine.

 

Please god....You've taken Patrik, Lindblom, Braun, and Ghost away.....Just leave us our Goalie please!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MaineFlyFan said:

The tandem of Elliot and Lyons sends SHIVERS up my spine.

 

 

Image result for man jumping out of window gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this is nothing serious, or the Flyers season theme song is slip sliding away...as in potential playoff spot. Even a first round series gets all these kids some valuable playoff experience. It's a different game in the playoffs and you need experience dealing with decreased space and increased intensity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

 

 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.


This GIF  is from a great UK TV show called the IT Crowd.  Have you seen it or did you just find the GIF?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:


This GIF  is from a great UK TV show called the IT Crowd.  Have you seen it or did you just find the GIF?

 

Never seen it just found it...i have seen it around for years actually....thought it fit perfectly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

 

Never seen it just found it...i have seen it around for years actually....thought it fit perfectly...


If you like UK humor you should check it out as it is a hidden gem about people who work in the IT department of a large company.

 

In case you are Interested, here was the first episode I saw that got me hooked. ( If not then no worries.)

 

 

 

:HijackedThread: yes I just hijacked my own thread

 

 

Edited by Poulin20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Poulin20 said:


If you like UK humor you should check it out as it is a hidden gem about people who work in the IT department of a large company.

 

In case you are Interested, here was the first episode I saw that got me hooked. ( If not then no worries.)

 

 

 

:HijackedThread: yes I just hijacked my own thread

 

 

 

I will check it out. Tha is for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hello IT, Did you try turning it off and back on again?".....

 

(If only the Flyers had such a "switch".....I would definitely try a "re-boot" at this point!!!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.b08b45d03c181c62cb6bad81faf02374.jpeg

 

Elliott says... "bye playoffs!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elliott will be fine tonight, but tomorrow is leg will fall off and then we'll have Lyon doing pirouettes in the crease every night for the next 3 weeks trying to find out where the puck was*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*because it's now in the back of the net.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Elliott will be fine tonight, but tomorrow is leg will fall off and then we'll have Lyon doing pirouettes in the crease every night for the next 3 weeks trying to find out where the puck was*.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*because it's now in the back of the net.

luckily it should only be 4 games...thanks all-star break !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

luckily it should only be 4 games...thanks all-star break !

 

hart didnt look 100 percent, maybe that's the reason why he's struggling, he didnt look fast on his skates, maybe when he's fully healed he'll play 100 percent and he'll play like last year, i just think he didnt want to sit out and play through the injury until it really bothered him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tucson83 said:

 

 

hart didnt look 100 percent, maybe that's the reason why he's struggling, he didnt look fast on his skates, maybe when he's fully healed he'll play 100 percent and he'll play like last year, i just think he didnt want to sit out and play through the injury until it really bothered him.

So the injury only affected him when he was on the road?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CoachX said:

So the injury only affected him when he was on the road?

 

no, i think he was favoring it the whole time it just wasnt that bad, i guess at times it bothered him, at times he didnt, because at the beginning of the season he looked good, he looked fast, he looked confident then he started looking shaky, something didnt look right, he's not going to say im hurting a little and i dont want to play. he's thinking he could play through it. it happens with alot of players.

im not making excuses for him, im just saying maybe that's why he struggling with his five hole

Edited by tucson83

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was playing great at home. They went west and he went south. He wasnt injured, other than his pride. He's just sucking away from philly

 

His injury occurred in.practice yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've outplayed the Blues for most of these 60 minutes. They're going to kick themselves if they don't get at least a point. The Flyers have spent a consistently good amount of time in the offensive zone, more than almost anyone versus the Blues this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A voracek sighting! Winner winner chicken dinner. Deserved, well-played road win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Most Liked Posts in This Topic

    • 3
      Post
      "Hello IT, Did you try turning it off and back on again?".....   (If only the Flyers had such a "switch".....I would definitely try a "re-boot" at this point!!!
    • 3
      Post
      how can we blame this on McCrossin?
    • 2
      Post
      As an eternal optimist, I'd like to note that at least whatever may have happened, it didn't involve a Porsche........
    • 2
      Post
      luckily it should only be 4 games...thanks all-star break !
    • 1
      Post
      Well, there’s that...
    • 1
      Post
      So the injury only affected him when he was on the road?

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...