Wild vs. Lightning 1/16/20 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, Jimtown guy said:

I would of bet that BB would of moved him up by now 

I was surprised Stalock got the start. Usually Boudreau says some nonsense about getting a guy that got shellacked right back in nets...I was expecting Dubnyk...Bruce must be getting nervous: Koivu to 4th line, Dubnyk not starting...

Stamkos good hit on a Wild player, but Dumba took exception.

Stamkos was also upset from earlier when he kept getting hit high with no call from the officials.

This really is weird. In all the games I've seen between these two, things really haven't gotten nasty.
They are now.

Wild need to be careful. They are controlling this game, they don't want to wake the Bolts up.

Gritty Effort Is Rewarded in 3-2 Wild Win Over Tampa Bay

The Wild are lucky Tampa Bay was overlooking us tonight.  We were able to get enough offense to win and defend when we needed to.  Stalock made the key stops to keep Tampa Bay sleepwalking...not pretty, but we'll take it.  Foligno had another great game, and so did Greenway.  Koivu stayed on the 4th line, and that's where he needs to say.  He can't freakin' move, almost at all.  I have a full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report, prospect news and the latest MN High School hockey rankings...enjoy.  

• Like 2