Hot Wives of NHL Players

Guest Digityman

Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends<br>

carrie-underwood.jpg

<br>

With the Senators Mike Fisher’s 2009 engagement to Carrie Underwood I wondered what other Hockey stars had hot or famous girlfriends.I doubt if they'll hep your game any, but check 'em out anyway, it can't hurt!<br><br>Hilary Duff. Oiler's Mike Comrei's Fiancé as of Feb 2010.<br>

Hilary-Duff-hilary-duff-58649_800_600.jpg

<br>"I like to sit in the audience, you know I don't sit up in a box or anything, and people started to know that I'm sitting there, and they'll be like 'Mike sucks!' Or try to rile me up. And I'm like, 'Hey, watch it! I'll come up there, you know.'" <br><br>

Gena Nolin. Former Bay watch star and wife of Cale Hulse who used to play for the Blue Jackets.<br>

gena_nolin_playboy.jpg<br><br>

Veronika Varekova. Petr Nedved’s from the Coyotes ex-wife.<br>

veronica_varekova.jpg<br><br>

Willa Ford. The "bad-girl of pop" and Mike Modano's wife.<br>

willa_ford.jpg<br><br>

Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert. Sean Avery's ex-girlfriend, who then went on to Dion Phaneuf spurring the infamous

'Sloppy Seconds' quote from Avery.<br><br>

Elisha_Cuthbert.jpg<br><br>

Emma Andersson.Model, Swedish Survivor contestant, The Redwing's Henrik Zetterberg’s girlfriend. Inna Puhajkova. Jaromir Jagr’s current girlfriend.<br>

puhajkova_inna_sip-300.jpg<br><br>

Jagr almost went out with former Miss Slovakia, Andrea Veresova<br>

veresova_andrea2_sip-300.jpg<br><br>

Jagr (the stud) also dated Czech supermodel Iva Kubelkova<br>

198998_iva-kubelkova.jpg<br><br>

Rachel Hunter. Playboy and Sports Illustrated model and Rod Stewart's ex-wife. LA King's Jarret Stoll was all set marry her but called it off just weeks before the wedding .<br>

rachel-hunter-si-shot.jpg<br><br>

Carol Alt After her 3 year marriage to New York Rangers' Ron Greschner didn't work out, she then married Ex-Senator and Islander, Alexei Yashin.<br>

Carol_Alt.jpg<br><br>

Candace Cameron Bure. Best known for playing D. J. Tanner on Full House. Married to Pavel Bure's brother Valeri.<br>

400px-Candace_Cameron_Bure_2009.jpg<br><br>

Anna Kournikova. Ex-Pro Tennis player and model. Dated Pavel Bure and Federov<br>

anna-kournikova-002.jpg<br><br>

Angelica Bridges. wife of the Oiler's Sheldon Souray.<br>

angelica_bridges.jpg<br>

<br>br>

Feel free to add your own.

I met Souray last year, when he was in Hershey. He was hurt/scratched and was sitting in the family section..with Mrs Souray. I was never so disinterested in speaking to a professional hockey player! Just wanted to oogle his wife for a while.

He was/is a really nice dude. Talked to my kids at length..especially when he heard my one is a D-man.