Ullmark injured, out 3-4 weeks, Johansson called up

Buffalo Rick

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/buffalo-sabres-recall-goaltender-jonas-johansson-from-rochester-americans-ahl/c-314398436

Bad enough of a loss last night but the bigger loss is the only decent goalie we have, Linus Ullmark.  OUT>  Article above.  Johansson called up from Rochester with good numbers in the AHL.  Cant be any worse than Hutton.  I expect trades are a coming. The team should look different when and if Ullmark returns.  Last night, with the score 3-2 Ottawa, Krueger, who was questioned unrelentlessly by the media after the game, pulled the goalie and Ottawa cleared the puck off the boards and a lucky bounce sent it the length of the ice and into the empty net.  Another empty netter came shortly after.  Eichel was very mad after the game when interviewed and who could blame him.  Healthy scratch's Begosian and Rodreuguez are no doubt out of here and likely more.  Reinhart has done his job.  Thats for sure.  Skinner, not a bad game for first game back.  Media was all over Krueger for not having him out there with 6 attackers or on the  power play.  No good answer.  I am starting to question Krueger but more so I question, WHAT THE PHUCK ARE YOU DOING BOTTERILL?    Get on your phone.  And maybe this kid from Rochester will play better than that bum Hutton.  I would give Johansson the next start.   Without hesitation but I doubt he has the guts to do it?