Wild vs. Bruins 2/1/20 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 7:02 PM, IllaZilla said:

It’s kinda empty in here ...

the arena not the boards.  

I think a lot of vets of the team have seen this same song and dance so much that a lot of us are just doing something else now and not even flipping on the channel to see the game.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 7:25 PM, bbgarnett said:

yeah Suter just lazily skates back into the zone while the B's players easily outskates him.

Suter is a huge flag of what is wrong with this team. Big fat paycheck, probably hurts the team more on the ice then helps but since he has that fat contract the Wild management wants him out there. At this point how can anybody say Suter is even trying out there?! The only other way he could say the big **** you to everybody is by talking his gloves off and skating around with the middle finger to everybody.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:20 AM, IllaZilla said:

For having nine days off to recharge and focus, it sure seemed like the Wild were still on vacation.

But knowing the Wild, now they’ll go on a little mini run now and get back into the race for that last wild card spot and squeak into the playoffs. Then everyone will pat themselves on the back and we’ll hear “See? We knew we could do it!” Then they’ll flame out in the first round and we’ll hear “Well, we got back into the playoffs. Next year our goal is to advance.”

Funny how all of Russo’s post game quotes came from Matt Dumba. Not one quote from the captains...

Man, I remember sometime back Russo basically called me a idiot for suggesting Parise and Suter is the Wilds biggest downfall and probably top 10 of worst signings in all of sports. I tried explaining that they have never gotten the team further then what a team filled with a bunch of nobodies did back in 2002-03 season. In fact the 02-03 season the Wild were 8-10 in 1 year in the playoffs. The Parise & Suter era are 15-29 in 7 years. In 7 years they haven't even doubled the win total of one season. Throw in that their contracts completely anchored the team on what they can do. Add a dash of making the team just good enough to make the playoffs through the backdoor and lose right away so you don't get a good draft pick. Bake together and you have this franchise. I still remember Russo saying I am dumb for that suggestion. I like his interviews but he can wear blinders easily.