Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Friday 2-7-20, 7:30pm, American Airlines Arena

MNSOTA

6 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Only got to watch the last period of the last game. The one thing about coaching the game. I miss a lot of Wild games 

I do not think you missed a lot of good Wild games. Some games were embarrassing to watch.  Practically, we started to play better and more focused the last 2 games. 

3 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Just heard, good thing for us that Radulov is not playing in a 3rd because of the collision with Gurianov during a 2nd period.

That was him who got hurt when I saw that. I got a chuckle out of that collision 

Edited by Jimtown guy

Eriksson Ek and Wild Strike Late in 3-2 Win Over Dallas

Dubnyk played reasonably well and the Wild were fortunate their penchant for penalties didn't come back to bite them.  Donato had a great game and the 3rd line of Greenway, Foligno and Eriksson Ek keep coming up with clutch plays.  That late shift was fantastic and a total example of being bigger and stronger and having more want to than your opponent.  Big road win; in regulation.  I have a full game recap, a Hunter Jones update and Minnesota HS hockey rankings too!  Enjoy!  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Eriksson Ek and Wild Strike Late in 3-2 Win Over Dallas

Dubnyk played reasonably well and the Wild were fortunate their penchant for penalties didn't come back to bite them.  Donato had a great game and the 3rd line of Greenway, Foligno and Eriksson Ek keep coming up with clutch plays.  That late shift was fantastic and a total example of being bigger and stronger and having more want to than your opponent.  Big road win; in regulation.  I have a full game recap, a Hunter Jones update and Minnesota HS hockey rankings too!  Enjoy!  

Thanks LIG. A very nice detailed post game review. Agree - a big road win. We now are moved to a 6th place in our Division. 

• Like 1

Big boy line with a big boy shift at the end there, and Dubnyk with a huge save in the Stars' sixth pp. They really fought for the points here, so hats off to them in this one 😃 PK needs to get a lot better though. Lots of east-west passes getting through.

• Like 1