one postion that has to be looked at in the offseason

tucson83

goaltending, i know everyone wants hart to be that guy but he's very inconsistent and im not saying anything about getting rid of him. im saying relying just on hart is a big mistake and it will cost this team games just like elliot is. if we get somehow get rid of jvr and jake's contracts, i would use that money on goaltending.  i still want hart here but i also want a proven goalie for few years until hart proves he can handle that pressure of starting alot of games, right now he's not ready for that starting role and he's only 21 years old plus him getting injuried is a concern as well.

Edited by tucson83

I wouldn't do this. If Hart is the guy, and I say he is, he just needs to play like a number one. Elliott can then be a viable back up

If they get rid of Jake and JVR, they will need offense....hell, they need that NOW

2 hours ago, CoachX said:

I wouldn't do this. If Hart is the guy, and I say he is, he just needs to play like a number one. Elliott can then be a viable back up

If they get rid of Jake and JVR, they will need offense....hell, they need that NOW

Lol, you the voice of reason, lol.

• Uggh... 1