Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Tuesday 2-11-20, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

https://wp.me/p9DWHB-4oKx

Minnesota Wild (26-23-6)  58pts  6th in the Central

3.05 Goals For Per Game (16th in the NHL)

3.25 Goals Against Per Game (24th in the NHL)

21.5% Power Play (10th in the NHL)

73.7% Penalty Kill (31st in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #12 Eric Staal ~ 17G 23A = 40pts

2. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 7G 31A = 38pts

3. #22 Kevin Fiala ~ 13G 22A = 35pts

4. #11 Zach Parise ~ 20G 14A = 34pts

5. #36 Mats Zuccarello ~ 14G 16A = 30pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #19 Luke Kunin ~ 55 PIM's

2. #38 Ryan Hartman ~ 54 PIM's

3. #18 Jordan Greenway ~ 41 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #32 Alex Stalock (13-8-3)  2.85GAA  .905%SP  2SO

2. #40 Devan Dubnyk (10-14-2)  3.33GAA  .893%SP  1SO

Vs.

Vegas Golden Kights (28-21-8)  64pts  3rd in the Pacific

3.14 Goals For Per Game (15th in the NHL)

3.02 Goals Against Per Game (15th in the NHL)

20.9% Power Play (12th in the NHL)

79.0% Penalty Kill (19th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #61 Mark Stone ~ 20G 33A = 53pts

2. #67 Max Pacioretty ~ 24G 28A = 52pts

3. #19 Reilly Smith ~ 21G 23A = 44pts

4. #81 Jonathan Marchessault ~ 18G 20A = 38pts

5. #27 Shea Theodore ~ 8G 29A = 37pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #3 Brayden McNabb ~ 40 PIM's

2. #5 Deryk Engelland ~ 37 PIM's

3. #67 Max Pacioretty ~ 36 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #29 Marc-Andre Fleury (21-13-5)  2.82GAA  .906%SP  3SO

2. #30 Malcolm Subban (7-7-3)  3.04GAA  .897%SP

And to help you all say goodbye to Zucker:

Wild Strike 3 Times on the Power Play in 4-0 Rout of Vegas

Pretty good effort and I like the fact the team didn't get too caught up in Reaves' antics and just let it play out on the scoreboard and pretty soon he was neutralized.  The power play is looking good, but its not pretty tallies as much as it is crashing the net.  I thought Galchenyuk had an ok 1st period, but after that...any comparisons about him being Vanek LITE...were pretty accurate.  Always looking to cherry pick and exit the zone instead of really helping out defensively.  I like his one-timer...but we have to see more of that.  Good thing we didn't really need him to do much of anything.  Liked seeing Hunt and Soucy reunited.  I have a full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report and prospect news too, check it out!  

• Like 3

20 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wild Strike 3 Times on the Power Play in 4-0 Rout of Vegas

Pretty good effort and I like the fact the team didn't get too caught up in Reaves' antics and just let it play out on the scoreboard and pretty soon he was neutralized.  The power play is looking good, but its not pretty tallies as much as it is crashing the net.  I thought Galchenyuk had an ok 1st period, but after that...any comparisons about him being Vanek LITE...were pretty accurate.  Always looking to cherry pick and exit the zone instead of really helping out defensively.  I like his one-timer...but we have to see more of that.  Good thing we didn't really need him to do much of anything.  Liked seeing Hunt and Soucy reunited.  I have a full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report and prospect news too, check it out!  

Agree LIG. It was a good game/important win in regulation, and a nice post game radio show after. Like a lot discussions about passed game and an interview with a players and a coach.Team was playing like a team, have got 2 valuable points; Fiala is a hot player at this time for the team; Staylock was playing well too; and we now moved to a 5th place in our Division. Interesting, that one our player during his interview said, that Zucker's trade was a wake up call for the entire team, which started to play better.
Regarding your mentioned prospects, impressing for me are stats of Khovanov - his double points in comparison to played games(74 points in 37 games) and Beckman's 40 goals in 51 games this season.