Game 61: Flyers at Blue Jackets: 2/20/20 @ 7 PM

Howie58

26 minutes ago, Digityman said:

Not on the plane or in the locker room.   He'll get crap for that for a while.  All in good fun of course

Alex Semin has reached out to him on twitter offering boxing lessons for free...waiting to hear back.

Edited by OccamsRazor
video for those that don't remember this

14 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

That’s why I said he could have been , if he toned down his act. He’s on Calgary now? Is he still screwing up or has he matured ? He was very young when we traded him.

Like every other player, once they leave the Flyers, they become dead to me and I lose interest..... until they come back

On 2/20/2020 at 10:04 PM, OccamsRazor said:

Elliott 3-0 vs Jackets this year.

Elliott 11-5-2 on the road this year.

Why does that not feel accurate?

wow....really?!

He's like the Voracheck of goalies...Fails the eye test horribly, then you look at his numbers.....

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 6:23 AM, CoachX said:

I cant get on board with you here. Rinaldo was a cement head who would do something stupid while not offereing any upside. Gudas couldnt fight any better than Sanheim. His best defense was trying to break the oppositions hands by head butting them. NAK appears to have moxie, but it hasn't been shown with the bog team. I suspect he is focusing more on other aspects of his game. I'd like to see it though, and before things "get out of hand". By then its too late

Unfortunately, this team doesnt have the ability to stand up to physical teams. I think that will be obvious if they make the playoffs

I understand where you'r coming from, but I think Vignault and the coaching staff would of channeled him to see the light. I just don't see anyone putting the hits like him, maybe Pitlick but when we get Patrick back they're going to go after him, I do see that  N.AK wants to stir things up if he gets pushed to it, but he's being more reactionary, which is fine, but Rinaldo was like a hammer head shark just swimming around....waiting for the hit to materialize. I am pretty sure he would give our team that lost dimension we don't really have that I see.

Or at least they don't really display more than I can see it.