Predict who ends up where

yave1964

My predictions on who goes where, almost certain to go wrong

KREIDER Ranger is the plum that everyone wants, I think he resigns with the Rangers or is dealt to Boston

ATHANASIOU Long linked to Holland in Edmonton, It makes sense but I think Dallas needs him more.

THORNTON Jumbo Joe stays put in San Jose where he belongs. 

BARRIE The Leafs are in panic mode, he seems to be the scapegoat, dealt to Calgary

PRICE/LUNDQVIST Neither go anywhere.

HUTTON Buffalo goalie dealt to Carolina with Ullmark due back and Johanson recalled no room for him in Buffalo

KEITH Big rumor picking up steam is Florida is trying to make his salary work. Doubt it happens but reuniting with Q would be a great story.

PETRY Stays. Too important to Montreal and their future

TATAR Edmonton lands another former Wing after whiffing on Athanasiou

SIMMONDS Vancouver bound. Book it.

PAGEAU underated two way center ends up with Trotz on the Island

LEHNER probably staying put unless the injury to Grubauer is worse than thought, then he goes to Colorado

MIKE GREEN Rumored going to Washington, I dont see it, I think Toronto.

That is my list, lots of names left off, cannot include everyone being tossed around right now, feel free to contribute yours or tell me where you think I am right or wrong.

14 hours ago, yave1964 said:

BARRIE The Leafs are in panic mode, he seems to be the scapegoat, dealt to Calgary

Barrie just plain sucks. He's a winger playing defence. Trading away Kadri for this clown was one of the worst trades in recent memory and the main reason why I forecasted a Leafs playoff miss this season. 

Don't care where he ends up so long as it's not Toronto. I hope he gets traded someone in our division because he sucks that bad. It would actually help the Leafs if he played for the Panthers, Sabres, Habs, or whoever. 

• Like 1