Trade Deadline day is here! all the deals

yave1964

10 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Just beat me to it ......

Lol. Just wanted to set up a thread for the smaller deals, obviously big ones deserve their own.

Kreider off the market, signing a long term extention with the Rangers. Fantastic player.

Kinda pegged the Avalanche to add a goalie but yuck, Michael Huthinson who simply cannot play just came over for Calle Rosen, a former Leafs farmhand coming back to Toronto after failing to impress out West.

Edited by yave1964

Bit of a stunner, the Devils traded Wayne Simmonds, his destination is the surprise. The Sabres added him, they have been playing decent hockey lately as Toronto and Florida have come back to the pack. Simmonds could be a decent add.

• Like 1

On other news.... don’t expect Rangers to trade one of their goalies...

Just announced Igor involved in car accident last night... out minimum of 2 weeks with a non displaced rib fracture... could have been worse.... thankfully he should be ok..

1 minute ago, yave1964 said:

Bit of a stunner, the Devils traded Wayne Simmonds, his destination is the surprise. The Sabres added him, they have been playing decent hockey lately as Toronto and Florida have come back to the pack. Simmonds could be a decent add.

yeah interesting pick up for sure

3 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Simmonds game is good for a playoff run. I like the add.

5 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

On other news.... don’t expect Rangers to trade one of their goalies...

Just announced Igor involved in car accident last night... out minimum of 2 weeks with a non displaced rib fracture... could have been worse.... thankfully he should be ok..

Rux said when he saw the news of Trocheck traded he thought of me, when I saw Shestkin was out I thought of you. Tough break for the kid.

14 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Rux said when he saw the news of Trocheck traded he thought of me, when I saw Shestkin was out I thought of you. Tough break for the kid.

yeah .... that is pretty good analogy... yeah tough break ( pun not intended) ... fortunately he will be ok....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

WTF Buffalo?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

It is quite amazing how we hear certain players names who we immediately think of ....

Tocheck - you

Hart - Rux

Igor / Draisaitl - myself

Crosby / McDavid - Joe

Vasi - Lady

Hedman - TFG

Just interesting ....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

I think they sense the broken status of the Leafs and Panthers. The #3 spot in the division is there for the taking to anyone who wants it. Toronto and Florida aren't legit contenders. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

WTH is this????? Parise going to the Island????

Guerin must have told him the team was going into rebuild mode. He whined in an Athletic article two years about not wanting to be involved in a rebuild but wanting to go for a Cup...

6 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Guerin must have told him the team was going into rebuild mode. He whined in an Athletic article two years about not wanting to be involved in a rebuild but wanting to go for a Cup...

I would have thought the contract was untradeable. Andrew Ladd supposedly coming the other way to make the money work-yeesh, he cannot play anymore .Not sure who or what else is involved. All the Isles picks already traded for Pageau