Game 63: Sharks at Flyers; 2/25/20 @ 7 PM

Howie58

55 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

After weeks of posting , they finally listened to me and put NAK on the PP . Notice where he was to take that pass , right in the perfect spot between 3 defenders. Most other Flyers would be at the net on top of the goalie , only to have the puck squirt out past them. NAK has a scorers mentality. He knows exactly where to go. Now if they would  only  follow my advice again  and move him to the second line.

RJ assistant coach

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, RonJeremy said:

Now if they would  only  follow my advice again  and move him to the second line.

RJ assistant coach

You're hired! 

Your first job is to get me some popcorn, and old fashioned and handle all press conferences.  I hate the media. Then punch Gritty in the back and fix the rest of the power play

2 hours ago, CoachX said:

You're hired! 

Your first job is to get me some popcorn, and old fashioned and handle all press conferences.  I hate the media. Then punch Gritty in the back and fix the rest of the power play

Glad to see you're not assigning "shove down the escalator" to anyone else. Certain things  you just gotta do yourself.

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1