Game 64: Rangers at Flyers 2/28/20 at 7 PM

OccamsRazor

6 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

G!!!! Game, set, match!

Who gives a damn we'll take it!!!!

4-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OccamsRazor
left out the M i blame the bourbon!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Laughton has 5 points (3 goals) the last 6 games I like his game.

He Hayes and TK have been hell to play against lately.

Let's get Giroux Coots and Jake back to the dominance they had a few years back and this could be a deadly team to have to play.

Your wish came true, all three were a big factor tonight, some great passes by Jake and  even to his own teammates .

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RonJeremy said:

Your wish came true, all three were a big factor tonight, some great passes by Jake and  even to his own teammates .

And the icing on the cake the Flyers take 2nd in the Metro and the Canes and Blue Jackets lose.

SWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!

1 hour ago, FD19372 said:

What is that (relatively) new Flyers' goal song? I like it.

New since the beginning of the year.  Go to 1:36 to hear the part they play.

My brother and I enjoyed hearing it a lot tonight especially  as there were a lot of Rangers fans in the house Who had to hear it along with us!

Edited by Poulin20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This looks like a totally different hockey team. The way they moved the puck on the PP was something we havent seen since, i dont know when. The transition game is really fast too. Lots of odd man opportunities 

I credit the coaching staff, which means I also credit Fletch. Kevin Hayes,  regardless of his contract (which i still dont give a rats ass about), has been an impact player. NAK has been.....ok 🤣. I'd still like to see more rough stuff, Laughton taking 5 punches to the face with no retaliation really pissed me off.

Im excited for what might come

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

New since the beginning of the year.  Go to 1:36 to hear the part they play.

My brother and I enjoyed hearing it a lot tonight especially  as there were a lot of Rangers fans in the house Who had to hear it along with us!

Nice....can you say hair band from the 80's??  

1 hour ago, CoachX said:

This looks like a totally different hockey team. The way they moved the puck on the PP was something we havent seen since, i dont know when. The transition game is really fast too. Lots of odd man opportunities 

I credit the coaching staff, which means I also credit Fletch. Kevin Hayes,  regardless of his contract (which i still dont give a rats ass about), has been an impact player. NAK has been.....ok 🤣. I'd still like to see more rough stuff, Laughton taking 5 punches to the face with no retaliation really pissed me off.

Im excited for what might come

Ya I don't know when was the last time they moved the puck like that and were able to one touch pass and return pass like that, I think it might of been when Ghost entered midway through the season his rookie year and was on the Power Play.

Laughts taking those hits made me want to hop over and toss that guy as well, it was fun seeing Tk and Myers chirp him away.

I think Laughton is storing that incident in his memory banks for their next meetup. I have a feeling he's gonna go ORCA the Killer Whale on him, he was giving him the whale eye as he was floating back.

• Like 1

Laughton taking those punches, as much as it irritates me, gave me the impression of something else. He appeared to be keeping his cool, trying to draw a penalty. But the game was effectively over.  So i take this as a guy who is totally committed to the team mission, and is so focused, he is still doing his job to the last whistle. That type of unselfishness is again a reflection of coaching. And for this team to be successful in a playoff scenario, team is the only way possible, because they dont have the individual player talent of some other clubs

That said, I still think Laughton should have kicked a mudhole in that guys chest, then stomped it dry.

Just sayin

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CoachX said:

Can you say good signing?

You're not allowed.....because maybe in 5 years he won't be good....maybe...so please refrain from posting that.

Consider that your warning....next time i won't be able to protect you from the positive police....