Game 67: Hurricanes at Flyers; 3/5/20 @ 7 PM

Howie58

Top goal of the night ...

...what a shot as he is turning around from a bad angle.

Jack Adams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best check of the game....Pitlick should get 1st star for it...

...take that you stupid ****** ref....that's for all your shiity calls!!!!!!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Trap game vs the Sabres coming up saturday...i sure hope they can rise above their competition and put them away keep the streak going.

Speaking of...where the hell is Rick? Normally he'd be telling us all week long how the mighty blue and gold will be taking us down...in his own unique way.

I miss him.

If you squinted, Farabee = JVR last night.   3 shots on goal, noticed him from time to time in the offensive zone.  Didn't make any glaring mistakes in the d-zone.   Perfect swap. 

On a different note, look how even the TOI was for the whole team last night. 

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/car-vs-phi/2020/03/05/2019021037#game=2019021037,game_state=final,game_tab=stats

Obviously the tail end of a back to back but also when a team is firing on all cylinders, it doesn't matter who you put out there. 

Edited by Digityman
  • Like 4

This is fun!....:)

I was watching the Rags game (along with the flyers of course) and texting with a friend from NY and after Mika's 1st goal I texted him, "Maybe He'll get a hatty for you guys tonight".....That guy is in BEAST mode lately.

But man this team right now. 4th line FOR THE WIN!!!

**** it! I'm ordering a Pitlick Jersey!!! :)

And how about Raffle....how long has that guy been "quietly" helping this team! What a year he's having!

SO looking forward ot the POs!!!

• Like 2

This Flyers team is good.

I don't know what the future holds, but I have really enjoyed watching this team play hockey this season.

Teams that are supposed to be good, this team has been mauling. 

Last night's contest wasn't even, the Flyers were the better team for 3/4 of that game. Other teams have good players and there will be unfavorable match-ups occasionally, last night there were a few times the 'canes played keep away - even when that happened, the ++ chances don't materialize and unlike the last 6 years the Flyers are now chipping the puck out when they do catch up and proceed to tilt the ice the other way. 

Amazing what more than 5 good players and a professional coaching staff can accomplish.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Speaking of...where the hell is Rick?

I think someone discovered his illegal cable running from the local house to the spot under his bridge...

Image result for picture of illegal cable run to cable box

...or he is hiding from the loan sharks from his bad betting.

Yeah it's not the same around here without him.

• Like 1