Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks, Sunday 3-8-20, 8:00pm, Honda Center

MNSOTA

On 3/8/2020 at 11:02 PM, CreaseAndAssist said:

Fiala and Rask Clutch for the Wild in 5-4 Overtime Win in Anaheim

Dubnyk played like he normally does (crap) but the team dug deep and Fiala bailed him out with a victory.  Kind of an ugly choppy and chippy game.  Sort of like what they've seen this entire California road trip but the team managed to go 2-for-3 and now are back in the playoff picture for now.  Unlikely we'll still be there when we play Vegas on Thursday but we got 2 more crucial points.  I have a full game recap, an Iowa Wild report and ton of prospect news as well as a full State Tournament summary.  Check it out!  

Thanks LIG for the prospects report too. I always like to compare their stats in progression.  As more as season is getting closer to the end as more I am impressed by the stats of some of our promising prospects(106;98;79;75;61 points for some of them already this season). And our goalie prospect Jones having a nice season too. It seems we are getting a solid future for the Wild team. Hope , we will not waste it.