You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

WordsOfWisdom

Best Option for the NHL for this Season?

Best Option for the NHL for this Season?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Best Option for the NHL for this Season?

• Play the final month of the regular season and then have a best-of-3 playoffs with four rounds.
    • Skip the rest of the regular season and go directly to a best-of-7 playoffs with four rounds.
    • Play the rest of the regular season and play a best-of-7 playoffs with four rounds.
    • Skip the rest of the regular season and go directly to a best-of-5 playoffs with four rounds.
    • Cancel everything.
    • All of the above. ;)

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

I can't believe anyone would when it comes to their numbers. 

Same with Russia.

Speaking of numbers. This is sad.

FEMA seeks 100,000 body bags from Pentagon as coronavirus pandemic worsens.

Just now, OccamsRazor said:

Speaking of numbers. This is sad.

FEMA seeks 100,000 body bags from Pentagon as coronavirus pandemic worsens.

I saw a funny-not-so-funny tweet about MAGA-branded body bags earlier.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, fan4ever said:

If you can believe anything China says.......

I think China's Coronavirus numbers are bogus. They don't match the figures we're seeing in most other countries. Everyone in the media continues to praise China's efforts in stopping the spread of the virus (which I think is rich considering they're responsible for creating the damn virus). Its origin is Wuhan, China. 

Do I believe China (with 1 billion people, inhumane population density, and mass poverty) has fewer cases than the US does? No. 

Do I believe China has fewer deaths than the US, Italy, or Spain? No.

5 hours ago, fan4ever said:

I think you need to give this up

😭

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I think Canada is just running about a week behind you guys with this thing. Of course our smaller population spread out over a larger area helps immensely, but I'm pretty sure the worst is yet to come.    I honestly am just concerned about family and friends and I'll worry about the hockey season once this is in a major recession (the virus, not the economy...that's a given). But I'll continue to pop in here daily to see how all the assholes I've come to know and love on here are doin
      My wife and I have a company which delivers health care to (mostly senior and elderly) people here in Victoria, and we're scared for our clients. One passed away yesterday from pneumonia, and two others are suffering from it as well, with the prognosis looking quite bleak for the other. One client we spoke to described his son visiting earlier in the day, freshly arrived from France, "But don't worry, he's not sick at all." and up to late last week, some homes were still feeding their residents
      My daughter's a nurse and works with the elderly. I'm pretty worried about her these days, but what's worse is she's scared more for my wife and I. I feel your pain.    I've had the same hockey gloves for 20 years, and I've also urinated in the bathrooms of Lees Palace/ Horseshoe/Dakota/Cameron House/ElMo/Bovine Sex Club etc etc etc so I'm pretty sure my immune system is as good as anyones. 
      Ok, now I've seen everything.    Read a book. Paint your house. Build a Richard trophy for Mathews. 
      Can you please print me a '92 Chevy Lumina with a wonky transmission and a trunk full of halibut? Not fussy about the color.   Asking for a friend from Buffalo. 
      Yeah, not to mention some cities will open as some are growing worse and the whole prism in between.   I mean, do you start the season back up when New York and Philly are coming back online while they have the start to the ugly in Denver and Phoenix?    Just as people are well enough to burn buses in Vancouver and buy lawn chairs for the parade in Toronto, people in Edmonton and Calgary getting sick...etc.    I do think it's highly possible the 2020-21 season is at least del

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name