off topic: Boxing......

intheslot

5 hours ago, mojo1917 said:

Those guys are too old. If I wanted to watch 50 year old people fight, I'd go to the grocery store more often.

Too old is the best part about them. One is a wife beater, deadbeat dad, and has 11 kids with 6 different women. The other one is Mike tyson, just a despicable human being. I will never understand how people worship the guy.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, intheslot said:

wow Thoughts.

would post in other sports..

98004066_3896212003785980_3141179036928049152_n.jpg

You've got to be joking!  :) 

Since they're the same age, I guess it's a fair fight. 

Foreman made a famous comeback in his 40's and did quite well against younger boxers. Two guys in their 50's would be an even fight. Not sure what they would have left but I'd probably watch it anyway.  

I used to watch a lot of boxing back in the day. 

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Too old is the best part about them. One is a wife beater, deadbeat dad, and has 11 kids with 6 different women. The other one is Mike tyson, just a despicable human being. I will never understand how people worship the guy.

Holyfield used to walk out to church music during his ring entrances too lol.  

• 6 months later...

I know they are both good players and I know they are almost of the same age and that makes it a good fight. However, is it not time for these players to retire already? I mean I know they are naturally strong but I think for their age they should no longer be in the ring, they might have heart attack or something. Just let them play video games LOL.

• 3 months later...

Boxing? Does it worth a bet? Well, I am just new with this entire betting and I want to know if this is worth it since, I am going to invest money on it. I know the risk, but since I am a fan of boxing but I don't know it when it comes to betting. 

Edited by pilldoc
outside links to betting sites not allowed
  • Like 1