Bryz Post Game Interview

Guest falcor1313

Wow! Hes really showing how he cant handle philly

if you missed it im sure youll hear about

"Just leave me alone"

Wow no link? Slack man, just slack.

I don't blame him fhuck em. All they wanted to do was talk crap about him when the team in front of him didn't play well either, especially Tim Pinnoccio.

Now they wanna suck his d*ck!

I really think he was naive and too easygoing with both the media and especially 24/7 when he got here - and both ate it up with a spoon and, in fact, threatened to file a grievance if they weren't allowed to continue gobbling it up.

I don't think that helped his transition with his teammates, to the new organization or the fanbase.

I think he was, genuinely, happy to be here and believing everything would work out and was too casual in his approach.

HBO did everything they could to make him into a loon. The local press would print anything he said. Comcast Sportsnet shoves cameras into his face and asks stupid questions after a hard loss.

I hope he is getting angry, getting focused and getting down to business. If that means fewer "humahngas" quotes for the media, terrific.

I really think he was naive and too easygoing with both the media and especially 24/7 when he got here - and both ate it up with a spoon and, in fact, threatened to file a grievance if they weren't allowed to continue gobbling it up.

I don't think that helped his transition with his teammates, to the new organization or the fanbase.

I think he was, genuinely, happy to be here and believing everything would work out and was too casual in his approach.

HBO did everything they could to make him into a loon. The local press would print anything he said. Comcast Sportsnet shoves cameras into his face and asks stupid questions after a hard loss.

I hope he is getting angry, getting focused and getting down to business. If that means fewer "humahngas" quotes for the media, terrific.

i think this is dead on rad. i think he came in a bit naive about the philly media. he'd heard about it, but thought it'd be different for him. well, it might be... it's worse. carchidi is an ass. do readers really want our reporters challenging athletes and pushing their buttons? panach with richards and who knows who else.

just tell the story of the game and get your necessary quotes. reporters should be sideline to the story, not injecting themselves into it. philly reporters often cross that line.

Hmmm, waiving his NMC might not be that hard after all.

Maybe after the next game we could get Cachardi to ask: "So Bryz, lots of talk about you NMC. What do you think about Edmonton."

Then have Pinnachio say "Great game tonight Bryz, did you enjoy your time in Anaheim and would you like to spend more time there soon?"

Then have Comcast say "Bryz, I heard columbus has allot of hot huskies, I mean girls. What do you think of that? Would you like to have an extended visit there?"

Yah, let him play Hockey. 24/7 might have distracted him a bit, trying to be a showbiz star rather than a shutdown goalie. His latest slump happened right in the middle of that.

He out played Brodeur, maybe he is on the way to being the stud he was brought here to be. I would take a hot goalie over the media's right to access any and every day.

I couldn't care less if he talks to the press or not, so long as he stops allowing 3-4 goals a game. Play like he did today and this team becomes more dangerous.

I agree. Either stop talking or have a few scripted lines that he repeats for each and every win.

Good for Bryz. I'm actually glad to see this. He's gotta exorcise the damn media from his head.

I'm with you. I could care less if he refuses to talk to them again. Philly media is just horrible. Mountains out of mole hills all the time.

Parasites each one of them.

Hmmm, waiving his NMC might not be that hard after all.

Maybe after the next game we could get Cachardi to ask: "So Bryz, lots of talk about you NMC. What do you think about Edmonton."

Then have Pinnachio say "Great game tonight Bryz, did you enjoy your time in Anaheim and would you like to spend more time there soon?"

Then have Comcast say "Bryz, I heard columbus has allot of hot huskies, I mean girls. What do you think of that? Would you like to have an extended visit there?"

Did you here the media laugh after he said "Leave me alone and let me play hockey?" Evil laugh. Like "Yea, right.....we are going to be worse".

When I see this I just feel Boy you are in the wrong league in the wrong country. I dont blame him for what he feels. I would probebly feel the same way but he is in NHL. NHL is a business and media a huge part of it. Welcome to reality Bryz. To be a NHL golie is not only about being a golie, its more to it.

Did you here the media laugh after he said "Leave me alone and let me play hockey?" Evil laugh. Like "Yea, right.....we are going to be worse".

Yeah and I thought there was nothing wrong with what he said. I watched it twice and to me it was more of a "Listen, I am here to play hockey and you guys are here to make drama all the time. Just leave me alone, will ya?" type of thing. Nothing flippant or malcontent whatsoever.

On this one, I have his back. But I would still like to see those interview questions asked! :-)

"Just leave me alone"

Of all the comments the media and fans ate up from this guy, this is the best thing he's had to say as a Flyer IMO. Concentrate on what you're supposed to be doing. Play hockey. That's what you're being paid for.

I agree with you. He basked in being a clown and it got in the way of his game. Just play and forget the damn media. Tell them to go F themselves.

I have not been thrilled with his play, but after listening to this tape have to give him credit. He said what he had to to survive and he did it in a nice way. No screaming or blaming others, just straight and simple "leave me alone" to do my job. I wish him success.