UPDATE: HF.net FHL - Season is concluded for both ALL STAR and CONN SMYTHE Leagues

pilldoc

image.png.edbe2e5c1c3f6bd28ec3350bf757d758.png

UPDATE:

So with the recent announcement that the remaining NHL Regular season games have been cancelled it is time to officially conclude this years FHL Season.  It sucks but it is what it is.   The Final Standings will be based on what the Final Standings were right at the conclusion of the regular season.

ALL STAR LEAGUE:

@pilldoc

@Bakanekimiwa

@TropicalFruitGirl26

@J0e Th0rnton

@ruxpin

@Jagged Ice

@Hale

@FD19372

@yave1964

@hf101

@molonosoff

@The Mountain Man

image.png.8bc4f19bf5f15dfe4a7179088119bb07.png

I would like to congratulate @yave1964 for winning this year's President's Trophy.  It was a very exciting season especially as we neared the playoffs to see who will be in and who will be out of ALL STAR next year.

The top six (6) teams are automatically qualified for ALL STAR next year.  @ruxpin (Hell Bears) and @molonosoff (Nasty Angryman)  will also be invited back to the ALL STAR League as there are 2 GMS who qualified in both the ALL STAR and CONN SMYTHE thereby creating 2 more spots for ALL STAR.

(Due to a lack of GM's in CONN SMYTHE we only had 10 teams and 2 GMS had teams in both ALL STAR and CONN SMYTHE to keep it competitive.  Not ideal we know, but it is what it is and I had to make a League Commish decision.)

CONN SMYTHE LEAGUE:

@pilldoc

@DevinWieser

@Hale

@Ladyneat

@Hockey Junkie

@bbgarnett

@CreaseAndAssist

image.png.dfe1173cdf3d8157056db8c63c578057.png

Congrats to @Hale for winning the President's Trophy for Conn Smythe.  The top six (6) teams automatically move up to ALL STAR next year.

I know it is WAY TOO SOON, but please let me know if you plan on returning in the fall for next season.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED THIS YEAR! 

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

thanks

~doc

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Please keep an eye on updates.....

Not sure what is gonna happen from a Fantasy Hockey League perspective for the upcoming NHL Season starting in December.  I really dunno.  This is all new uncharted  territory.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey Folks!

Good News!  Yahoo has finally opened up the Yahoo Fantasy 2020-21 Hockey Season!  :) 

I will be renew both leagues shortly and sending out invites shortly thereafter.  I am hoping for a draft sometime in 2nd Week of December.  Not ideal but we will have to make do.

thanks

~doc

• pilldoc unpinned and locked this topic