Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks Play In Series Preview

Power Play Lifts Wild to 3-0 Game 1 Win Over Vancouver

Pretty good effort and it started with a fight that got the team's energy level going.  Then they struck early on the power play and were not chasing the game.  Minnesota didn't give the Canucks a lot of time and space just about anywhere and Stalock made the saves to stymie any momentum the Canucks tried to generate.  Great effort and a big win to start the series.  The team stayed out of the shenanigans and let the power play do the talking tonight.  Enjoy the game recap!  

• Like 3

I really liked the first 10 minutes and the last 10. The Canuck kids adjusted and even tho we had great positioning and Stalock putting out any sparks, I'd like to see some more offensive zone time. 
Maybe it's just me, But watching Spurgeon's goal it didn't look like he got all of the puck on his shot.
Something about how his stick follow through and how the puck left it , But hey it found it's way through a double 5-hole so I't all good.

It'll be fun to see if the Wild can continue to ignore Roussel's antics and frustrate the kids even more.

• Like 2