Exhibition: Flyers vs Pens July 28th

pilldoc

Question for any who wants to answer...

So this off-season the Isles are expected to let Thomas Griess walk.

Would the Flyers be better off taking a stab at him over Elliott?

Yeah he is only a year and a half younger just gauging interest.

I think it would be a upgrade.

I'm going to be really frustrated if Thompson is in the lineup when the first round series starts. 

Ghost and Zamula look pretty good. Friedman's not doing too bad himself, but the other two have been more noticeable. Ghost even out on the PK.

It think the duo of Sanheim and Myers will be good for years to come but right now they have a lot of work to do to get on the same page with each other.

The more minutes the play together the better i expect them to be. It is certainly a work in progress...i have faith they can round into form of what is expected of them to much talent there not to.

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

t think the duo of Sanheim and Myers will be good for years to come but right now they have a lot of work to do to get on the same page with each other.

The more minutes the play together the better i expect them to be. It is certainly a work in progress...i have faith they can round into form of what is expected of them to much talent there not to.

If only there was a saying, a mantra, a chant maybe, that you could recite to keep you calm. TTP baby