Flyers Round Robin Schedule (Game Threads) - August 2020

pilldoc

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Well i have to admit it won't be all mary jane...i drank all the Buffalo trace last weekend so i pick up some Blanton's gold edition to sip on...

Main Image

...Gold Edition. Not cheap about $85. Or at least not what i call cheap. But very good.

How does it compare to Buffalo Trace?

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

How does it compare to Buffalo Trace?

Buffalo trace is my new favorite. By a nose.

I like the notes better.

It was even better with a solid team win.

Hope Raffl is OK.

Very very solid win rhey now have beat the Bruins 3 out of 4 times this year.

This team still looks rusty within the top two lines...certain pieces who won't be named today.

Overall it was a good game by Hart to get a win in his first ever playoff game stopping 34 of 35 shots for a 971%.

Nice W.

Cheers all.

This was a good game to watch.  Hart was good. Our fourth line was wicked.  The young defense played liked vets. I hope Raffl's is OK soon.  He is versatile and his ability to drive play may be underappreciated. 

LGF,

Howie

• Like 1

Provorov and Niskanen are an awesome pairing...nice to see Provy get 3rd star. But Myers and Sanheim are really turning into a scary duo. 

Then there's Hart and his .971 save percentage...and the youngest Flyer goalie to ever win a playoff game. :cooldude:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

But Myers and Sanheim are really turning into a scary duo. 

Then there's Hart and his .971 save percentage...and the youngest Flyer goalie to ever win a playoff game. :cooldude:

Yeah, that play by Sanheim was pretty special. He had Halak thinking he would shoot and then delivers the pass. Myers with the canon. Just great offensive instincts by both. Still can't believe Myers went undrafted. I'd like to figure out why.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mkscrewy said:

i just asked my friend in Hamburg and she said "for a while" in German means "for the rest of season".

Lol. I think "for a while" is pure genius from a Comms perspective.

It looks like high ankle sprain kinda thing. No bueno, but look at Scheifele's injury? You never know.

On 8/3/2020 at 10:04 AM, Podein25 said:

Yeah, that play by Sanheim was pretty special. He had Halak thinking he would shoot and then delivers the pass. Myers with the canon. Just great offensive instincts by both. Still can't believe Myers went undrafted. I'd like to figure out why.

I always figured he had  a growth spurt and thus was a late bloomer.

It would be reasonable to figure  he 5'9" with good skill as a 16 year old then grew to 6'5" and was late figuring out how to work all that extra body?

Regardless, I'm glad he was overlooked and is in our system. Kid's a stud, teen girl mojo thinks he's "cute, but his thighs are so big they're gross".

Her scouting reports are the best. 

Edited by mojo1917
  • Haha 1