You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Kraken Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

pilldoc

Flyers Round Robin Schedule (Game Threads) - August 2020

10 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

He just broke his stick...didn't realize he was playing.

Neither did he

He'd look good in a Kraken jersey.

• Good Post 1

LAUGHTON!

"Feel the shake!"...."feel the earth shake!" 

Hidden Content

I love our goal song

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

How's the bourbon tasting y'all?

Trustworthy!

31 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

He'd look good in a Kraken jersey.

he plays like he's swimming in a Kraken bottle

I would have one of our 4th liners take a wack at the back of the leg of McAvoy to send a message.  

3 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

I would have one of our 4th liners take a wack at the back of the leg of McAvoy to send a message.  

I would just have TK go beat up Chara 🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Well i have to admit it won't be all mary jane...i drank all the Buffalo trace last weekend so i pick up some Blanton's gold edition to sip on...

Hidden Content

...Gold Edition. Not cheap about $85. Or at least not what i call cheap. But very good.

How does it compare to Buffalo Trace?

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

How does it compare to Buffalo Trace?

Buffalo trace is my new favorite. By a nose.

I like the notes better.

It was even better with a solid team win.

Hope Raffl is OK.

Very very solid win rhey now have beat the Bruins 3 out of 4 times this year.

This team still looks rusty within the top two lines...certain pieces who won't be named today.

Overall it was a good game by Hart to get a win in his first ever playoff game stopping 34 of 35 shots for a 971%.

Nice W.

Cheers all.

This was a good game to watch.  Hart was good. Our fourth line was wicked.  The young defense played liked vets. I hope Raffl's is OK soon.  He is versatile and his ability to drive play may be underappreciated. 

LGF,

Howie

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I love apples....granny Smith of course...

Edited by OccamsRazor

Provorov and Niskanen are an awesome pairing...nice to see Provy get 3rd star. But Myers and Sanheim are really turning into a scary duo. 

Then there's Hart and his .971 save percentage...and the youngest Flyer goalie to ever win a playoff game. :cooldude:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

But Myers and Sanheim are really turning into a scary duo. 

Then there's Hart and his .971 save percentage...and the youngest Flyer goalie to ever win a playoff game. :cooldude:

Yeah, that play by Sanheim was pretty special. He had Halak thinking he would shoot and then delivers the pass. Myers with the canon. Just great offensive instincts by both. Still can't believe Myers went undrafted. I'd like to figure out why.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CoachX said:

LAUGHTON!

"Feel the shake!"...."feel the earth shake!" 

Hidden Content

I love our goal song

We ride the storm...

Stixx Galore

i just asked my friend in Hamburg and she said "for a while" in German means "for the rest of season".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mkscrewy said:

i just asked my friend in Hamburg and she said "for a while" in German means "for the rest of season".

Lol. I think "for a while" is pure genius from a Comms perspective.

It looks like high ankle sprain kinda thing. No bueno, but look at Scheifele's injury? You never know.

I was thinking high ankle sprain also. Hope I/we are wrong. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/3/2020 at 10:04 AM, Podein25 said:

Yeah, that play by Sanheim was pretty special. He had Halak thinking he would shoot and then delivers the pass. Myers with the canon. Just great offensive instincts by both. Still can't believe Myers went undrafted. I'd like to figure out why.

I always figured he had  a growth spurt and thus was a late bloomer.

It would be reasonable to figure  he 5'9" with good skill as a 16 year old then grew to 6'5" and was late figuring out how to work all that extra body?

Regardless, I'm glad he was overlooked and is in our system. Kid's a stud, teen girl mojo thinks he's "cute, but his thighs are so big they're gross".

Her scouting reports are the best. 

Edited by mojo1917
  • Haha 1

I guess we'll see Elliott vs Caps thursday and go back to Hart vs the Bolts.