You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Kraken Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

pilldoc

Flyers Round Robin Schedule (Game Threads) - August 2020

Posted (edited)
August 2 Philadelphia Flyers   3:00 p.m.   Boston Bruins

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

show
August 6 Washington Capitals   TBD   Philadelphia Flyers

Hidden Content

show
August 8 Philadelphia Flyers   TBD   Tampa Bay Lightning

Hidden Content

show

Edited by pilldoc

Lets try to keep all the Flyers Round Robin Discussion here.  Like I said before, trying to get some normalcy back around here.

In accord with Pilldoc's wishes, I will not do a separate thread.  

We are underdogs for tomorrow's game:

Hidden Content

This bookie raises an interesting question/point.  What if the Bruins' first line outperforms ours?  Well, then the question becomes whether our next three lines can outperform the Bruins?  I think so.

Rask may not get the start. He was reported injured this evening.  

Nothing like watching hockey in the Dog days of August down south...

...waking up at 6 am and it's 80 degrees and with 77% humidity...getting ready for game day.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Podein25 said:

What's everybody drinking?

Mary Jane today bro on vacation till August 15th...

PURPLE HAZE AUTO - Graines - Delicious Seeds

• Haha 1

There needs to be a change to help with this awkward hometeam feel....only one goal song needs to be played for the home team.

Sorry this should not happen for both teams....sorry one team is suppose to be the away team....so i think only the home team should be able to play their goal song....just my personal opinion what do others think???

Or does anyone even care??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

winding path hazeway dipa

local brewery/cider house with a banging tasting room.

8.7% so i'm not driving for a while after the game.

• Like 1

Well i have to admit it won't be all mary jane...i drank all the Buffalo trace last weekend so i pick up some Blanton's gold edition to sip on...

Main Image

...Gold Edition. Not cheap about $85. Or at least not what i call cheap. But very good.

• Like 1

Also i have to admit i will not be watching live...i will be in the pool enjoying the beautiful weather and my buzz and are recording it and will watch it later maybe before supper. So i will not be able to comment live sadly.

Is this one of the biggest point in his career to this point?? I say so...how will he respond??? Let's go Flyers!!!!

BIG DAY!!!

• Like 1

Bruins starting goaltender Tuukka Rask sitting out against Flyers, deemed 'unfit to play'.....Boston Bruins starting goaltender Tuukka Rask is out for Sunday's round-robin game against the Philadelphia Flyers. Bruins head coach Bruce Cassidy said Rask is "unfit to play." Backup goalie Jaroslav Halak will take over in his place. Dan Vladar will be the backup for the matchup as Rask is not dressing.

1 hour ago, Podein25 said:

Trust the bourbon

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

Sweet goal by Raffl !

The cup is ours! 

I mean, ya....nice goal.

• Like 2

"Feel the shake!"...."feel the earth shake!" 🎸

I love our goal song

JVR's helmet is always lopsided.  I assume thats because his melin head is warped

Hey all.  you are welcomed to join us in the Chatroom as well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoachX said:

JVR's helmet is always lopsided.  I assume thats because his melin head is warped

He just broke his stick...didn't realize he was playing.

Very wise choices in the bottom six. Not even talking about the goals from the 4th line. All about defense first, work ethic, and experience...which encourages puck possession. Was thrilled to see guys like Pitlick, Thompson and Grant in the line up. Flyers seem to play better when Laughton is moved up the line up. 

With Cooter and Hayes on the top 2 lines, we should have initial possession 60% of the time. When the bottom 6 does their puck possession thing, this is a formidable team.

• Like 2

"Feel the shake!"...."feel the earth shake!" 🎸

I love our goal song

"Philthy" Myers

• Like 2