Our small non physical defense allowing too many goals in front

Guest RonJeremy

Aside fro some poor calls and non calls from refs, our defense does not do a good job of yting up the Bruins in front and they keep banging in these rebounds or goals of a scramble in front. the other problem is, Bryz should be ready for anything and he is always caught by surprise on these scramble types of goals. His concentration level and reaction are sub -par

The net is too high and he is too low. Bernie Paarent's goalie coach. Name escapes me told him during practice,"every time your Ass hits the ice you have to pay me.?" The amount also escapes me. Bernie said," as soon as it started to cost me money i stopped sliding on the ice,"

The net is too high and he is too low. Bernie Paarent's goalie coach. Name escapes me told him during practice,"every time your Ass hits the ice you have to pay me.?" The amount also escapes me. Bernie said," as soon as it started to cost me money i stopped sliding on the ice,"

sounds like a good plan to me

Bernie said," as soon as it started to cost me money i stopped sliding on the ice,"

And yet during the Winter Classic Alumni game Bernie hit the ice and stacked his pads for a tremendous save. Of course he later admitted he had fallen, not on purpose, but it still was a hell of a save.