Matthew Tkachuk's hit on Mark Scheifele

pilldoc

So what does everyone think?  Dirty or not?  At first glance I didn't think much of it as just another hockey hit but upon further review in one of the replays it does appear that Tkachuck's skate does come up and could have potentially severely hurt Scheifele.   Thoughts ....

here is the slo-mo veiwpoint ...

So the question everyone is probably going to ask...should there be any disciplinary action, (if any at all), be brought against Tkachuk?

thoughts?

Absolutely not a dirty hit, not even much of a hit. Scheifele IMHO looked like he knew Tkachuk was behind him and got himself discombobulated. Nobodies fault really, not even much of a hit, just one of those things. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 12:11 PM, Brewin Flames said:

Being a Flames fan, i can't give my .02 without sounding a touch bias...but i will.

Intent, nope, but, this would not even be a discussion if it were any other flame other then TK. So....

I don't like Matt Tkachuk (though I love his Give a ****/60) but that was clearly an accident.

• Like 1