• Avalanche in 5 (Colorado wins series)
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Coyotes sweeps
    • Coyotes in 5
    • Coyotes in 6
    • Coyotes in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

I will post series dates and times as soon as it is available.

image.png.43b77f8fae889755cd7b17e1160d700f.png

This will be the second playoff meeting between these two teams. Their only previous meeting was in the 2000 Western Conference Quarterfinals, which Colorado won in five games. These teams split their two-game regular season series.

Edited by pilldoc

Coyotes getting past Nashville a nice feel good story of the leagues forgotten toy surprising the Preds, but colorado is stacked top to bottom. I was going to say Avalanche in a sweep but i think the Coyotes steal one game along the way.

• Like 1

even though I picked the Preds in the qualifier I felt that was a series where an upset could happen. The yotes play  fast and hard but I don't think they have enough to stop Mackinnon and the best line in hockey. I do think eventually the Avalanche's lack of quality in the bottom part of the lineup catches up  with them but I don't think that happens in this series.

Keumper is going to have to play out of his mind or this is going to be over quickly.

Arizona's goaltending with Kuemper, will keep it close, and steal a game or two. That being said, Colorado is too deep, has that great 1st line, and has Makar. Colorado in 6 at the most. Arizona has a bright future, though.

I picked the Yotes over the Preds because of scoring issues with Nashville. The Coyotes surprised most and upset Nashville in four games. That is NOT the case with the AVS.  The AVS are a solid hockey team.  I just can't see Arizona keeping Colorado and it's offense at bay in a seven-game series.The Yotes might get a game or two but that is it.

AVS in 6

Edited by pilldoc

Arizona's future looks bright. I think Tocchet is a good coach, and they have a very good goalie in Kuemper along with some speedy, talented forwards. That being said, Colorado has too much talent up front, and on the blue line. Colorado in 5.