Round 1: Flyers vs Canadiens Thread

pilldoc

10 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

A time out might have meant something.  They look like superannuated turds with leg weights. This is the speed-skill set we have tough times with.

This squad just doesn't play well when they are favored, Montreal looks like the top seed in the East.

When will the big guns who get paid all the big bucks show up?

Absolutely pathetic period of hockey by the Flyers. Alan better be ripping them new holes right now. Highly unlikely that we get 3 past Price with out them potting any more goals so I am hoping that having the series tied 1-1 will be the wake up call this team needs.

It wasn't going to be a sweep.  As someone else said, 3 past Price at this point is probably not going to happen but use the next two periods to figure it out.   Probably won't be a W but get it figured out for Monday.

4 minutes ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

not gonna lie...I had to look up superannuated.  Old is easier to type!

Yeah...the Brits like that term. They like made redundant instead of fired. I will keep it short and sweet in future. And they looked dazed to boot!

3 minutes ago, Digityman said:

It wasn't going to be a sweep.  As someone else said, 3 past Price at this point is probably not going to happen but use the next two periods to figure it out.   Probably won't be a W but get it figured out for Monday.

Agreed. Wake up call.

1 minute ago, trevluk said:

Hahahahahaha! They switch back to the flyers game and the Habs score within 30 secs. Mercy pulling of Hart.

AV should have taken that time out after they were up 2-0....downward spiral since.

I'm done not watching this turd any more...