Round 2: Flyers vs Islanders Thread

pilldoc

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Landed a bottle of Buffalo Trace for the weekend.

Ok who am I kidding it will be gone by Friday night....and I'm off till Tuesday.

Now all I need is a win tonight...

Funny! I will be drinking a barrel aged stout which was aged for 17 months in...... Buffalo Trace Whiskey Barrels!

Trust the Bourbon (aged beer)!!

LETS GO FLYERS! COMEBACK TIME!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaineFlyFan said:

Funny! I will be drinking a barrel aged stout which was aged for 17 months in...... Buffalo Trace Whiskey Barrels!

Trust the Bourbon (aged beer)!!

LETS GO FLYERS! COMEBACK TIME!

Sweet. By far my favorite bourbon.

Aged stout sounds good.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MaineFlyFan said:

No...He is "the Dude man!! So that is what you call him....or His Dudness, or El Dudarino, if your not into the whole brevity thing...."

😄

Not to take this off subject but the Dude is the exception, i always wanted to see a sequel to the movie...but I know they would ruin it so it's best not tarnish it's legacy....

• Like 2

Misleading first period if you look at SOG.  Flyers were physical and had what seemed like more than 5 shots.  Islanders had a lot of zone possession time, but liked how the Flyers were, for the most part, keeping them on the perimeter.

Didn't like that little pass back into the zone turnover by Giroux with under a minute left.

5 minutes ago, eleven24 said:

Misleading first period if you look at SOG.  Flyers were physical and had what seemed like more than 5 shots.  Islanders had a lot of zone possession time, but liked how the Flyers were, for the most part, keeping them on the perimeter.

Didn't like that little pass back into the zone turnover by Giroux with under a minute left.

I think we still have to get more pucks on Varlamov, but hey, if we score 2 goals on every 5 shots, the Flyers are winning this game.

9 minutes ago, trevluk said:

Can’t hold a ***** lead even when our playoff lives depend on it. This problem goes back well beyond AV but can’t we get one ***** coach that can get these guys to play 60 minutes?!

it's on the players, it's not on the coach, all right fire av and hire next coach, team plays like crap, fire him, hire new coach, same result, it's not going to change until we change the leadership and we werent going to beat tampa anyway.

not playing for sixty minutes is on giroux not the coach, that's why you have a captain on the ice, the coach cant play for them.

Edited by tucson83