New Blood

EmptyShelf

He was too good for the AHL, but now he's playing in the KHL's minors?  Uh, ok. :rolleyes:  Menell has 5 points in 3 games.  Lodnia, from what I've heard has looked fast out there which is a good sign as we all know this organization needs more speed in such a bad way.  Falkovsky, he might be a 'prospect' but as a guy who played in the ECHL last year...he barely registers on my radar.  

• 2 weeks later...

Khovanov played 3 games in a row for the big club in Kazan. No points yet. Hope, they will come soon. But our other 2 prospects Menell and Lodnia making success for Dinamo Minsk. Menell having 9 points (1 goal and 8 assists) in 7 games and Lodnia having 3 assists in 5 games so far. Interesting, they played today against Automobilist (where Pavel Datsyuk is playing) and won that game with a score 4:3. Both Menell and Lodnia had an assist in that game. Datsyuk had an assist too.

Edited by Alexandron

Good news. Our Minnesotan native Wild prospect Brennan Menell became the best defenseman of the week for the entire KHL league at the beginning of the season there.

Here is a link from the fullpresscoverage.com to read about it:

https://fullpresscoverage.com/2020/09/28/khl-best-players-of-the-week/

No posts about Svetlakov , Falkovsky and Filip Johansson yet. I do not think they will be soon - sincerely, less interest. More interest about success of Menell, Lodnia and Khovanov there. Who is going to be developed from a KHL-er into a true NHL-er? That is a Wild question.