FOR THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING.......

Guest CoffeehousePorcupine

Yes, your guesses are correct THIS IS GUMMY, Your friend Leach 27 and I post together over at the facebook Flyers page and he told me about and also invited me here.He also told me many of the philly.com people were here. So i decided to sign up. a Few Things have Changed in my Life. I no longer live in Exton PA. In September 2010 I moved to Winston-Salem NC. Even though I am Still a Very Avid Flyers fan. I have been to Quite a few NHL games at the RBC Center in Raliegh NC, and the Hurricanes have kind if become a Second favourite team. So i have opinions that i may post about the Flyers trying to aquire a defenceman thing. The canes have Tim Gleason and Brian Allen. Where I would rather give you Joni Pitkanin, I know where that conversation would go. http://hurricanes.nhl.com

Edited by Digityman

@flyercanuck You was close Buddy, My Famous line was / is "last post in this thread, Posting Ends Here-----------> X" I used to do that, no scratch that, I still do that when there isnt enough movement on a certain thread, Once I type that, its like people will say Oh Yeah, I ll show Gummy up and post after it. Well, Err That was my intention. LOL

@flyercanuck You was close Buddy, My Famous line was / is "last post in this thread, Posting Ends Here-----------> X" I used to do that, no scratch that, I still do that when there isnt enough movement on a certain thread, Once I type that, its like people will say Oh Yeah, I ll show Gummy up and post after it. Well, Err That was my intention. LOL

Good lord gummy, where did you get a picture of my cousin Dave...........