• Lightning Completely Dispatch Stars in 4
    • Lightning Hiccup a Bit But Do It in 5
    • Lightning Do The Expected in 6
    • Lightning Take a Really Tough One in 7
    • Dallas Makes Lightning see "stars" in a sweep 4
    • Dallas In Eyebrow Raising 5
    • Dallas Crown Themselves in 6
    • Dallas Not to be Denied in 7

I think tonight is going to be the last game of the 2019-2020 season. Tampa should win this game. Interesting, our fans predicted the equal percentage in the Tampa's win or in game 6 or in game 7 - 33.33%. Will see who was right or maybe wrong at all.

Fantastic playoffs and a Fantastic finals!!!! Tampa is a superb really merit Stanley CUP WINNER!!!!, which played incredibly well for the last 2 seasons as a high scoring offensive machine.  I predicted their win in 6 games. Extremely tough 2020 playoffs for 24 teams this 2019-2020 season. The last game Tampa limited Dallas in 10 shots during the first 50 minutes. Only 10 last minutes Dallas played good offense. Still proud for the Dallas team as well as Khudobin to reach finals of such a difficult CUP. Hope our Wild team will do same efforts some day for our fans in our life time.

Dallas was the one team that never moved from arrival to departure. They stayed in the same hotel for two months straight.

Just imagine it. If they’d won two more games, they would have been the first team since the 1995 New Jersey Devils to win the Cup without a single player getting a Hart Trophy vote.

1 hour ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

At least the Stars didn't lose 8-0. So I consider this as a big and very acceptable outcome.

Yes. I think too - it was a huge huge outcome for the Dallas team. They battled very hard by their own way to get to the finals. Just looked through Wikipedia for Dallas Stars team records. They won the Cup in 1999, then the next year(2000) they were able to reach Stanley Cup Finals and only after 20 years they were able to repeat this success(2020) again. That is the real NHL history. Nice also that initially Dallas Stars team, started their NHL hockey history as a Minnesota North Stars team(1967-1993) and was based on that team at the beginning when team was relocated to Dallas in 1993.

Edited by Alexandron

On 9/18/2020 at 3:02 PM, Villette/Lavaux said:

Goalies: :lightning:

Defense: :lightning:

Offense: :lightning:

Special teams (PP/PK): :lightning:

Coaching: :lightning:

Mental: :stars:

Experience: :lightning:

Robustness: :lightning:

Depth: :lightning:

So logically, Stars in 6 !

You have to admit, I was right about everything.

Everything except one word...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

You have to admit, I was right about everything.

Everything except one word...

Yes. You were right on 99.99%. So logically, that word would be "loss" (Stars loss in 6).... I was thinking about that word right at the beginning of these intriguing finals and predicted it in 6 games.