Jeff Carter Speaks: Denies Rumors

Guest Vanflyer

Carter was at least honest at one point in the article "Look, it was never about Columbus".... Sure wasn't Jeff, it was all about you.

I am so glad that little man child is gone. He is probably pining over his little Sea Isle City house as we speak.

From the Columbus Dispatch:

http://www.bluejacke...-be-traded.html

Notice how he said....

“I haven’t talked with one single person from RDS,” “I don’t know where they came up with that. I haven’t said anything or asked for anything.”

He was very specific about who he did NOT talk to anyhow.........

Notice how he said....

“I haven’t talked with one single person from RDS,” “I don’t know where they came up with that. I haven’t said anything or asked for anything.”

He was very specific about who he did NOT talk to anyhow.........

Truthfully, I think the rumor is bunk. I mean his long term contract is already enacted. Even if he is miserable banging Ohio State University chicks instead of the Old City or Jersey Shore skanks, he can at least make it one season there.

If I were the GM I'd be trying to move the guy now.

The GM jumped at what he thought was an opportunity when he heard Carter was available. He was a stud center that the Blue Jackets needed or so he thought. He pulled the trigger and then the cards started falling. He tried to bandaid them by flying to jersey and it seemed to stick for a little. Jeff put on a **** eating grin and said he would be happy. Kind of like when you are a kid and you don't want to do something but your parents make you.....

Then he bangs the three hot girls in Columbus and gets bored. Brakes his foot (again), watches his 'team' win three games in 15 and it starts to settle in that he has to spend 11 years of his life there. He miserable, which affects his team and even the fans. Jeff Carter is how he plays....All about Jeff Carter. I wouldn't say he is selfish but maybe more like 'he wants what he wants'.

If I were the GM, I would realize that it's going to be hell to try to keep this guy happy for the next 11 years. Admit your mistake and start looking for trading candidates. Of course Jeff would have to approve the trade because what other GM wants a head case on their team. If Jeff says he will be happy with the move, pull the trigger assuming the compensation is appropriate.

In the end Jeff gets what he wants but gets labeled as spoiled once and for all. The GM gets a chance to fix a big mistake AND he gets the next 11 years to thank himself everyday that he decided to 'quit the jeff carter' before it ruined him and his career.

If I were the GM I'd be trying to move the guy now.

The GM jumped at what he thought was an opportunity when he heard Carter was available. He was a stud center that the Blue Jackets needed or so he thought. He pulled the trigger and then the cards started falling. He tried to bandaid them by flying to jersey and it seemed to stick for a little. Jeff put on a **** eating grin and said he would be happy. Kind of like when you are a kid and you don't want to do something but your parents make you.....

Then he bangs the three hot girls in Columbus and gets bored. Brakes his foot (again), watches his 'team' win three games in 15 and it starts to settle in that he has to spend 11 years of his life there. He miserable, which affects his team and even the fans. Jeff Carter is how he plays....All about Jeff Carter. I wouldn't say he is selfish but maybe more like 'he wants what he wants'.

If I were the GM, I would realize that it's going to be hell to try to keep this guy happy for the next 11 years. Admit your mistake and start looking for trading candidates. Of course Jeff would have to approve the trade because what other GM wants a head case on their team. If Jeff says he will be happy with the move, pull the trigger assuming the compensation is appropriate.

In the end Jeff gets what he wants but gets labeled as spoiled once and for all. The GM gets a chance to fix a big mistake AND he gets the next 11 years to thank himself everyday that he decided to 'quit the jeff carter' before it ruined him and his career.

Jeff Carter for Dany Heatley................I wonder who wins in that deal......